United post-match thread

The manner of the defeat the biggest issue tonight.

Forget the 0 shots on target...only having 5 attempts is arguably even worse. Not even as if we really forced them into any quality defending at any point.

If Maffeo doesn't get a go in the league after that when both right backs are injured/out of form, then it's ridiculous.

We should NEVER play a competitive match against the shite with anything less than our best available team. I could not care less whether we have an "important" game against West Brom (lol) at the weekend. Never. Period. If Mr Guardiola does not understand that and the depth of feeling, antagonism, rivalry between the two clubs, we have got the wrong manager.

Fuck me, there are some amazing reactions on here tonight, fully understand that we don't want to lose to these fuckers at any time but it is what it is.

99% of us wanted Pep so buy into what he is doing, fuck, if i can put up with Coppell, Frank Clarke, Pearce and Ball then i am sue I can cope with this.

Revisit this thread in 12 months and see where we are.

Not sure what you were watching tbh it was fucking aweful tipy tapy shit with zero creativity and penetration regardless of how many we rested we are light years behind Liverpool and Tottenham and Arsenal

like you said not sure what you were watching either.....cut through them numerous times without silva and without KDB and aguero or ferna or Ilky......light years behind those you mention.....how exactly? Their coaches have had a whole season already to mould their teams...pep has had 15(?) competitive games.....and we aren't far off....

we have been outplayed twice......spurs and barca....that is it...we have lost 3 games (I think) those two and tonight.....and we played our second team mostly with 9 changes and we were better than their first team for huge parts of the game...stop worrying we will be there or there about at the end of the season

We should NEVER play a competitive match against the shite with anything less than our best available team. I could not care less whether we have an "important" game against West Brom (lol) at the weekend. Never. Period. If Mr Guardiola does not understand that and the depth of feeling, antagonism, rivalry between the two clubs, we have got the wrong manager.
Oh dear me

Come back to this thread after the WBA and Barca game. A result against them will justify tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.