United post-match thread

Not too bothered losing this game tonight, never nice losing a Derby but its only a couple of hours later and I'm already over it. Eases fixture congestion which is great for us and will allow us to focus on the League and Champions League more.

We didn't play well but neither did they and on top of it, we found out we have 2 youngsters that are good enough to start 15+ games for us this season.

Last edited:
Some posters aren't acknowledging there is middle ground between fielding a full strength team and making nine changes.

The game was indeed effectively forfeited.

Still, as we are assured, wins against Pulis All Stars and Barca will put it all into perspective.

Not to bothered losing this game tonight, never nice losing a Derby but its only a couple of hours later and I'm already over it. Eases fixture congestion which is great for us and will allow us to focus on the League and Champions League more.

We didn't play well but neither did they and on top of it, we found out we have 2 youngsters that are good enough to start 15+ games for us this season.

This all day for me.

Sometimes Bluemoon makes me realise that there are far more stupid ppl than myself.

Ppl doubting Pep and raising all sorts of inane questions and fears. They make me laugh. Out loud.

Pep has come to our club. He chose us. I'm going to savour each and every little thing about him while he's still ours. Hopefully my mind can bottle this moment in time, for it is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Savour every little defeat, victory and draw of his City.

Fixture congestion? Southampton played inter on thursday, we had 1 more day to recover and we looked dead on our feet on that game and southampton were shit, all this concentrate on the league, so far tottenham away has been our toughest fixture and we got turned over then 2 points out of 6 at home, dont get all this love in we have problems and i think pep is to stubborn to admit maybe his way wont work in the premier league

If Pellegrini had played as weak a team as that in a Manchester Derby he'd be getting death threats by now.

If we were still playing now we wouldn't have scored.

This post says it all and we should close this discussion down now.
There is no more to say on this performance apart from our youngsters who acquitted themselves
so we'll that seniors might to look over their shoulders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.