United post-match thread

Disappointed with our subs, Pep went like for like when it was obvious we needed an extra player in midfield, like Silva who could keep possession and give a pass to the forwards.

why do all the pundits call the big nosed **** zlatan instead of his second name...like they called everyone else?

It's not the defeat that worries me, it's the lack of chances created........against Blind and Rojo ffs!

They are absolutely woeful, this was a glorious opportunity to compound their misery.

When I look back to 2012 and see we had Tevez, Aguero, Mario and Edin all in the squad and then look at the strikers now ......how did we let that happen? This Jesus best be all that and some.

Kompany going off was key - he had Ibrahimovic in his pocket for 45 mins and any defence that then relies on Otemendi and Kolarov wouldn struggle against the Royal Oak never mind a premier league team

Maffeo and Garcia were outstanding and and honourable mention has to go to Fernando

Ianacheo'd final ball was poor, of that was Silva or De Bruyne then I think we would have won

Sterling was shite, too weak and made the wrong decision 4 times on the trot when in good positions. His worse performance of the season

Even the gobshite rags are quiet cos even those gormless ****s know the team selection effectively made it a non event

Kompany going off was key - he had Ibrahimovic in his pocket for 45 mins and any defence that then relies on Otemendi and Kolarov wouldn struggle against the Royal Oak never mind a premier league team

Maffeo and Garcia were outstanding and and honourable mention has to go to Fernando

Ianacheo'd final ball was poor, of that was Silva or De Bruyne then I think we would have won

Sterling was shite, too weak and made the wrong decision 4 times on the trot when in good positions. His worse performance of the season

Good summary.Sane was awful,needs to get on the weights.There are at least 5 teams that will finish above united based on what I saw tonight.

Am I the only one who is proud of our youngsters? Thought we were great in the first half with exception to our play in the final third. For a few of our players tonight that wAs their debut in a derby against their first team. If we'd put our chances away and got the pen we deserved we'd have easily won.

Glad pep rested the first teamers, genuinely. Of course no one wants to lose a derby but I feel very pumped after that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.