United post-match thread

I'm not convinced Txiki is the entire reason Guardiola is at the club. A small factor, perhaps, but Pep is about more than just joining one of his mates.

And if Txiki was so influential in this, why has he been signing players Pep has immediately wanted shipped out? Mangala, Bony, etc

Without Begiristain I genuinely don't think we'd have Guardiola.

As for the signings you mention, I'm sure Begiristain didn't envisage them turning out so badly, and they came well before Pep arrived.

Begiristain has to take a large share of the blame for those signings, but it's hardly evidence that he wasn't instrumental in getting Guardiola.

could be seen as a foul on herrara and I'm pretty sure the ref was about to blow for it and would have done if mata hadn't scored

How can Fernando being barged in the back be construed as a foul on Herrera?!

Fucking shit. Sack Pep and all his ponsy Barca mates. The players are shit, Silva couldn't even be arsed playing. Sabbath and KDB are just feigning injury. We'll get beat 8-0 next week and won't even get in the top 4!

Have I covered it all?

I am not too bothered about losing this game, and we are at least out of this cup. It has been a wooden spoon for us over the last few years.

I think pep made the game a nothing game by putting out a B team, Utd didn't and couldn't prove anything imo.

Am more concerned at the dressing room attitude and togetherness. Things haven't been right since the Celtic game .

This, I could have understood Pep selecting a weakened side, and all but throwing the game prior to kick off, against any other team left in the competition, but certainly not against that shower of shite, simply because "we have bigger fish to fry"

If Manuel Pellegrini had selected that starting line up, in any match against the scum he would be getting some almighty stick on here, and rightly so.

He had better hair too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.