United post-match thread

We got beat because we fielded a weaker under-strength side than what we had available. The reason and potential benefits for this can be discussed a million times over - but at the end of the day we'll not be retaining the trophy that we won last season. If it benefits our long-term season plan, then we may be able to justify it. Only time will tell.
CORRECT

The game on Saturday is far more important than any league cup match, no matter who it was against. Some right moaning twats on here.

I always maintain its better to go with your strongest,in form 11 first and get into a position of strength (game won).
Then you can make the changes necessary to close the win out and get your key players off early.

Additionally,you've got to take your chances when they come along !!

We had another chance to heap more misery on the bastards and missed it AGAIN !!
My feelings entirely

4 games in 9 days changes had to be made playing a full team every game just increases injuries this was the least important game out of the 4 no matter how u look at it?

Pleasantly surprised by the Untied fans I've seen today so far.
To a man they have all said it wasn't a great game and admitted it was a scary thought that the best 11 they could possibly field only managed to beat our make shift team by a slender goal.
None of them have a clue what is going on with Pogba and think Mourinho is just going to continuously play him until he finds a bit of form as dropping him would give the press a field day. That or he has a clause in his contract that states he plays when fit! (both are plausible).

What happens if we draw the rags in FA Cup but we have an important Champs League game a few days later? Does that not matter either? Just so i'm clear on what trophies we do as a club care about because we've won so many we can seemingly pick and choose.
You have a fixation on the rags, what if we draw Tottenham and have a champs League game. What difference does it make if its the rags. It's so obvious that the problem is not an EFL cup exit, its that the exit was at the hands of 'them'.

Pleasantly surprised by the Untied fans I've seen today so far.
To a man they have all said it wasn't a great game and admitted it was a scary thought that the best 11 they could possibly field only managed to beat our make shift team by a slender goal.
None of them have a clue what is going on with Pogba and think Mourinho is just going to continuously play him until he finds a bit of form as dropping him would give the press a field day. That or he has a clause in his contract that states he plays when fit! (both are plausible).

my good mates who are rags (cant be arsed with the others) all said as much

Our second string was better than them until the Kompany/Kolorov swap.

Happy to sacrifice last night for the greater good, although I'd have rather had Silva on the bench to change the game. Everything is fine and on track.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.