United post-match thread

Do you actually expect a win against Barca? I mean it sure would feel nice, but as I see it a draw against BMG and home win against Celtic will get us through the group...
And that win would mean nothing if we were to lose against BMG, so a draw there is needed anyway...

Expect? No, never expect regardless of the opposition.

BMG could potentially turn Barca over in what could be a dead rubber for the latter which could see us miss out on qualification.

For anyone who is happy to peddle the line of 'it wasn't the same side that will play against West Brom so a defeat doesn't matter' just unbelievable! It is ONE squad, it is ONE team no matter who plays, clearly never played any form of competitive sport and if so you wouldn't have been anywhere near any of the teams i've played for (Rugby and Football) our manager would have battered us for even having them sort of thoughts.

+1

Anyone happen to have to hand the number of league minutes played this season by our starting 11 last night?

as far as i can work out, the XI that started at Utd last night has;

2j61vgl.png

2j61vgl.png
[/IMG]

Expect? No, never expect regardless of the opposition.

BMG could potentially turn Barca over in what could be a dead rubber for the latter which could see us miss out on qualification.
If they do turn them then we are fucked either way :D I get what you are saying, I'm just pointing out that we'll finish second in the group 99,9% even if we do manage to win.
A win would sure be nice, but in the grand picture it wouldn't mean more than an away win against BMG...
But this is not the topic...

You missed Kolarov, Sterling and Aguero coming on? And Sane is not exactly B team either.
Give over mate, you know you meant starting 11 and are just backtracking.

As Millwall said, 2 potential starters and a couple of late subs.

Beating WBA at weekend is far more important imo, and resting players last night gives us a far better chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.