United post-match thread

We were 2 points off Leicester going into last years semi's and ended up losing KDB and being 15 off them when he returned, top players can't and shouldn't be playing every 3 days.

Seriously? Messi and Ronaldo tend to do it regularly. You can't wrap players in cotton wool - although I wouldn't have played Willy last night given the Barcelona situation - especially in semi finals.

Top players want to play all the time.

Emperor's New Clothes= Pep.
Hart decision was incorrect, the Toure situation is farcical , Aguero's treatment is poor, and the petulant banning of wifi is pathetic, we haven't won a game since. The first half v Southampton was the most boring game I have seen in many a year. If Pep went tomorrow , I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.
That makes two of us.

All day just been annoyed by those rag ****s! Serious question, why are they acting like they beat a strong city team last night? Tried explaining to a rag how this was a weakened city team and his response was "yeah well you put sterling and Aguero on and went for it and couldn't even create a chance" fucking annoyingly stupid!

All day just been annoyed by those rag ****s! Serious question, why are they acting like they beat a strong city team last night? Tried explaining to a rag how this was a weakened city team and his response was "yeah well you put sterling and Aguero on and went for it and couldn't even create a chance" fucking annoyingly stupid!
you expect daft red ****s to make reasoned comments about City?

Emperor's New Clothes= Pep.
Hart decision was incorrect, the Toure situation is farcical , Aguero's treatment is poor, and the petulant banning of wifi is pathetic, we haven't won a game since. The first half v Southampton was the most boring game I have seen in many a year. If Pep went tomorrow , I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.

That makes two of us.

Were you two bitching like girls when we were winning 10 in a row?

as far as i can work out, the XI that started at Utd last night has;

2j61vgl.png

2j61vgl.png
[/IMG]
Cheers

Seriously? Messi and Ronaldo tend to do it regularly. You can't wrap players in cotton wool - although I wouldn't have played Willy last night given the Barcelona situation - especially in semi finals.

Top players want to play all the time.

Yes mate, seriously. It takes at least 3 days to recover after 90 minutes of football played at the intensity we've been doing. Can't believe what i'm reading on here to be honest, if we'd drawn Spurs away for example and played the same team and got the same result no one would give a fuck.

This was 4th in the list of priorities and rightly so.

Messi, Ronaldo and the rest don't have to worry about a fourth competition for starters and Madrid, Barcelona etc regularly rest the big names during the Spanish cup.

No-one likes to lose a derby but this one is all about context,pep said before the game it is the least important one and the weekend and barca are bigger games and the team he put out reflected it,let the full first rag team bask in the glory of beating our b team and kids,it matters not in the grand scheme of things
Precisely this!
What I saw last night was that our 'b' players along with two academy kids and a woefully unfit centre -back and captain were very close to their full-strength team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.