United post-match thread

Did the bogs really get smashed up last night or as some have said the photos are 5 years old and it was the scousers ?

Getting abuse off **** rags and want to stick up for my fellow blues but need to be sure before I jump in

Did you see that flick Pogba did over the defenders head followed by a screamer into the top corner? Admittedly it was in an advert at half time, but still. Definitely worth the fee

Agreed, we missed out there. What a bargain.

Did the bogs really get smashed up last night or as some have said the photos are 5 years old and it was the scousers ?

Getting abuse off **** rags and want to stick up for my fellow blues but need to be sure before I jump in

I've seen a video of it where people are shouting city city .... dont know if its from last night though or a few years ago

Last edited:
Probably already been asked but since when was a slip a bookable offence?

Then you ask about the pen in the first half that would 100% have been given at the other end followed by 2 fouls leading up to their goal

Finished off nicely by rags, scouse and Arse all avoiding each other and getting nice home draws

Fucking stinks

Yeh they should highlight that slip. He should be completely embarrassed, it was that bad a a parent reffing a kids under 14 game would've seen that and laughed it off. Definitely needs a word from the refs association.

Emperor's New Clothes= Pep.
Hart decision was incorrect, the Toure situation is farcical , Aguero's treatment is poor, and the petulant banning of wifi is pathetic, we haven't won a game since. The first half v Southampton was the most boring game I have seen in many a year. If Pep went tomorrow , I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.
You obviously posted this to get click bait or it is you who is the worlds best manager. You seem to know better than Pep on all fronts. Im happy to bow to Peps every word.

with shit league performances we could have played a better side last night

Yes we are fooling not winning all our matches. Someone should have told Pep that winning all the games is better than winning all expect two draws and a defeat and then we may be top...

I disagree with you though, we are in NO position to ever think we are worth more than any cup.

Then we disagree but Pep is on my side.

Say WBA are tough to break down which we know can happen and we spend 90 mins in another exhausting match and get a draw, we are absolutely nackered against Barca and they rip us a new one because of that, is is still good to prioritise the way we have?

If WBA are tough to break down with a rested side then fuck knows what they'd be with a tired side. And yes, it is still good to prioritise just as every manager did this week except Jose who didn't play Barca last week and doesn't play them against this week coming.

A good cup run could have been a saving grace at that point.

Yeah everyone was thrilled last year with the league cup and shite league position. It's one day out at Wembley and that's about it for kudos.

No wins In 6 and give your rivals a feel good factor. Fucking mint mate

Rivals? Rivals for what exactly?

Rochdale have a better chance of winning the league than those diving, cheating, corrupt, referee buying ****s. They were that desperate they had to use every dark art in the book to beat x4 kids and our reserves just to beat us in a cup we didn't give a fuck about. Go and wipe your fanny.

I thought Navas did alright. He was running at James Corden though so he may have made him look good. That cross for Kelechi in the second minute should have seen him score, it was a great ball. That goes in, like it should have, then its a different game

Sorry - one decent ball across the box does not make a good performance - he is a one trick pony - push to the right and hit across the box - when he got moved to the left his one trick was to pass it back to a midfielder every single time as he couldn't do anything else. he just isn't good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.