United post-match thread

Next round is weekend before Chelsea match. Semi first leg. Week play away Everton 2nd leg week we play spurs. Final same day as the derby. :-)

I'd say a win and a draw (the point may be very important seeing as BMG will be playing Barca in a dead rubber which is always a worry) would justify Pep's choice in the short term.

That's obviously ignoring the 4 free midweeks we now have that we missed out on last season which makes 12 points in the league easier to come by in the long term.

FWIW, I 'm one who would happily see a side of kids fielded in the next round, having put the rags to the sword last night.

However, time will tell. If we win the League (and I believe we will), I'll be satisfied with the season and set last night aside. If we win nothing, we've regressed from Audrey in terms of results after spending another fortune.

Time will tell. If we win the League (and I believe we will), I'll be satisfied with the season and set last night aside. If we win nothing, we've regressed from Audrey in terms of results after spending another fortune.
If we win nothing I'll be very pissed off with last nights result.

Having said that, the performances and dare I say "trajectory" will also go a long way to making my mind up as to how successful this season is.

I can only assume we will get stronger with each passing month over the next three years. It may not be a linear progression but so long as the trend is on the up I'll be satisfied.

If we win nothing I'll be very pissed off with last nights result.

Having said that, the performances and dare I say "trajectory" will also go a long way to making my mind up as to how successful this season is.

I can only assume we will get stronger with each passing month over the next three years. It may not be a linear progression but so long as the trend is on the up I'll be satisfied.
I actually agree with this. Although I don't mind challenging Pep on some stuff, I remain convinced he will move us up a level. He does know a tad more about football than I do ;) That's why I see the current poor run as just a blip.

Meanwhile, the rags will discover the price of sucking the devil's cock. I fcukin hope!

I actually agree with this. Although I don't mind challenging Pep on some stuff, I remain convinced he will move us up a level. He does know a tad more about football than I do ;) That's why I see the current poor run as just a blip.

Meanwhile, the rags will discover the price of sucking the devil's cock. I fcukin hope!

same here mate but it doesn't go down well with the sheep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.