United post-match thread

Just sod off back woman.Can we arrange a bloody collection ... say for a ten year stay. ;)

Careful what you wish for Oakie. We were good when I came over here at end of the 1978 - 79 season at age 15.
It took until I was 45 to get back to being good.
Fuck, I just realised that was when I got married.

Careful what you wish for Oakie. We were good when I came over here at end of the 1978 - 79 season at age 15.
It took until I was 45 to get back to being good.
Fuck, I just realised that was when I got married.
you got married at 15? Poor sod

Emperor's New Clothes= Pep.
Hart decision was incorrect, the Toure situation is farcical , Aguero's treatment is poor, and the petulant banning of wifi is pathetic, we haven't won a game since. The first half v Southampton was the most boring game I have seen in many a year. If Pep went tomorrow , I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.
The winner of Pillock of The year goes to.... Dear God, are you for real?

Not too bothered but we look worryingly thin going forward without Silva and KDB, chance creation virtually goes to pot completely. I think Navas had the biggest potential to make the difference because he took Shaw to the cleaners a few times but his delivery is just not good enough. Sterling has a handful of goals this season, Navas has zero and that counts for something in games where you don't care where the goals come from. Nacho missed a sitter pretty much too, failure in front of goal is why we haven't won in 6, it isn't anyone in particular's fault but it is what it is.

On the positives, Garcia looks a tremendous player, very composed on the ball and he played a kind of Yaya box to box role, definitely one to watch. Maffeo also could be our new future full back solution, he is incredibly quick, composed and always in the right place. We have missed that quickness in defence and it is what Pep wants in a full back, he dug us out plenty of times last night.

Anyway, it isn't looking great but in all honesty if I had to give up a trophy this year this would of been the one. We need to bounce back and give West Brom a hammering and get another run going. I don't think Pep could of done much more to be honest, my only complaint is the subs were just a bit too late and only started to work towards the end but it was too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.