united sold out charity shield

mcfcliam said:
BlueAnorak said:
OK so it took the rags along time to sell ou, but frankly it's embarrasing that we havn't sold our allocation. Pompey could sell there allocation a few years back.

The rags will dine out on this for years.

MCFC a Big Club?
B*ll*x

Back under that stone of yours >>>
Wrong. Blue Anorak is most definitely a blue.

But I really don't understand why people are getting worked up about this. When we win the title, no one will remember that we failed to sell a couple of thousand seats for a pre-season match.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mcfcliam said:
BlueAnorak said:
OK so it took the rags along time to sell ou, but frankly it's embarrasing that we havn't sold our allocation. Pompey could sell there allocation a few years back.

MCFC a Big Club?
B*ll*x

But I really don't understand why people are getting worked up about this. When we win the title, no one will remember that we failed to sell a couple of thousand seats for a pre-season match.

Wasn't calling him a rag.

What's this myth about Pompey selling out?

THEY DIDN'T!

Told at tkt office today we have absolutely loads left!!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
mcfcliam said:
BlueAnorak said:

MCFC a Big Club?
B*ll*x

So he's just a tit then?

Who were the last northern or midlands club in the Shield besides United (as they have more fans in the south than Manchester) and did they sell out their allocation? I'm thinking it'd be Liverpool but not sure.

Spoke to a policeman in charge at wembley on sunday, apparently as of today city had sold 19000 tickets. i'll be honet as long as we all get behind the team. we will out sing the rags. with the essex and tourist supporters.

BlueAnorak said:

MCFC a Big Club?
B*ll*x

At wembley for the semi it was the most one sided ever support display by us blues at a neutral venue.flags,banners,singing,the posnan we totally ruled the day and the scum support was pathetic,the only thing they did well was to leave quickly so we could have Wembley to ourselves (ta for that btw)..we may not sell out but those who do go will still wipe the floor with the plastic rags who'll be there..they will be outsung,and outsupported yet again..

Imagine that eh !! City support outdoing the scum again for the world to see.

So chill out Blue..all is not lost,in fact far from it.

wc1.bri said:
Spoke to a policeman in charge at wembley on sunday, apparently as of today city had sold 19000 tickets. i'll be honet as long as we all get behind the team. we will out sing the rags. with the essex and tourist supporters.
I call bullshit. Sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.