united sold out charity shield

I don't think its fair to try and compete to see who is the bigger fan and bragging about tickets etc. but for the last few seasons we've had the "we deserve our success....we had the biggest attendances in division 2" etc - the argument becomes slightly less relevant when we stop being able to sell the same number o tickets in a cup final...

Moved here. This is a thread about United that has no place in the City forum.

crizack said:
from their site

''Community Shield ticket information

On Sunday 7 August Manchester United will play Manchester City in the FA Community Shield at Wembley Stadium, kick-off 14:30 BST.
All tickets have now been sold.

Season Ticket holders and Executive Club Members can call 0161 868 8000 to check ballot results.

PLEASE NOTE: We would like to inform supporters travelling to Wembley for this match that an Alcohol Exclusion Zone will be imposed within the immediate vicinity of the stadium.

Click here for information regarding an early bird offer at the stadium kiosks at Wembley prior to the match.''

fuck me, it's embarrassing.

for fucks sake it a home match for the southern fuckers

Just what we have all been crying out for... yet ANOTHER thread on the same fucking subject.

Don't some people on here actually read the threads?

We have discussed this to death for the best part of a week... so just in case we haven't got the point... another one pops up.

Let it go.

im not going because i had to borrow just to pay for my season ticket.

which is more important than the fucking charity shield.

its too much for me personally to go down at the moment, and i have European away days in the back of my mind.

to all those who are going have a good day and sing your hearts out for the lads, having been to the semi and final i know you'll all have a great day especially if we win.

OK so it took the rags along time to sell ou, but frankly it's embarrasing that we havn't sold our allocation. Pompey could sell there allocation a few years back.

The rags will dine out on this for years.

MCFC a Big Club?
B*ll*x

BlueAnorak said:
OK so it took the rags along time to sell ou, but frankly it's embarrasing that we havn't sold our allocation. Pompey could sell there allocation a few years back.

The rags will dine out on this for years.

MCFC a Big Club?
B*ll*x
Subtle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.