United sold out

jrb said:
I'm fucking sick of this!!!!!!!!!!!!

A guy I work with who's had a season ticket for three seasons has got a derby ticket via the supporters branch he goes to. He's hardly been to any away games either. Dickheads like me and you who have earned our points and been here there and everywhere miss out.

How long are supporters clubs going to get the lion shares of away tickets and rip us off?

4000+ loyalty pointrs and I niss out on a derby tricket.

It's a FUCKING JOKE COOK! Sort it out.

errrrrrrrmmmmm.......If you're that desperate for a ticket ......why not join a supporters club ?

Tickets will be flying about, just keep ya cool and put the word out. If you have been "here, there and everywhere" then (unless no-one likes you) you should know quite a few of the regulars...have a quiet word and i'm sure you'll get sorted.

M22_blu said:
jrb said:

A guy I work with who's had a season ticket for three seasons has got a derby ticket via the supporters branch he goes to. He's hardly been to any away games either. Dickheads like me and you who have earned our points and been here there and everywhere miss out.

How long are supporters clubs going to get the lion shares of away tickets and rip us off?

well the OSC got a smaller allocation than they got last year yet tickets sold out on higher loyalty points so I don't think it can be just them. a few from supporters club do get tickets when they dont have enough points but most who go do travel here there and everywhere like yourself

That's fair enough, but I know for a fact that this guy HAS GOT A DERBY TICKET. He got one last season as well. This has been going on for years. City are either going to reward loyal fans with away tickets or there not.

COOK! Sort it out.

Citytillidie69 said:
Tickets will be flying about, just keep ya cool and put the word out. If you have been "here, there and everywhere" then (unless no-one likes you) you should know quite a few of the regulars...have a quiet word and i'm sure you'll get sorted.

Are these regulars the mythical 'top blues'?

Citytillidie69 said:
jrb said:

errrrrrrrmmmmm.......If you're that desperate for a ticket ......why not join a supporters club ?

You plank! I knew some vegetable would come out with that. Why should I need to join a supporters branch to get a ticket? Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ja Salford Blue said:
seantheduck said:
what really gets me is people whp get tickets to sell them on at a profit....

discussed this at supporters club and options were so I recall

1. Raffle all tickets - luck of draw
2. Allocate to highest points for those SC holders not successful from club direct
3. Allocate first to those with Supp Club the longest time

no matter how you do it....will always be an issue if tickets come from other sources....points system introduced to ensure those loyal supporters get a ticket....but not worked out that way!

To be fair to loyalty points system does work 95% pf the time, I think its more fair than number of years that you have had your season ticket system we use to use. Im still gutter though missing out with 3900 points

3900 and missed out...did you get one easy last season?

people with points around 3800 to 4200 didnt get tickets because they started selling at 5500. so thats giving people with 5000+ more time to sort thers out.

there isn't many with 5500

jrb said:
[
You plank! I knew some vegetable would come out with that. Why should I need to join a supporters branch to get a ticket? Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because you haven't got one..DOH.

This is the real world kid, get used to it and its only gonna get worse...and obviously with the way you behave and the attitude you have of the away regulars would tell you to "go fuck ya self".

I got four tickets.......2 last week with my loyalty points and 2 fisrt thing this morning by making a few phone calls to the lads I know who have the points.

seantheduck said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
To be fair to loyalty points system does work 95% pf the time, I think its more fair than number of years that you have had your season ticket system we use to use. Im still gutter though missing out with 3900 points

3900 and missed out...did you get one easy last season?

yeah

dannybcity said:
I could have got one this morning but i was waiting for a mate till tomorrow, but you know what Im not arsed! The rags away is a rubbish away. I'm always really nervous so I don't enjoy the game and getting a beer is practically impossible. Add to that the fact that for £51 you could go to a proper trip to a London game I couldn't give a shite. If a ticket presents itself I'll have to do the honorable thing and accept it but I ain't going out of my way to service thier debt.

Thats how I feel now mate, I was gutted this morning, but not to arsed now.

Ticket For Schalke said:
kbb said:
I'm lucky enough to have enough points so got mine (go to 99% of games before anyone starts)- it galls me when fans I see everywhere like Felix and Liam don't get tickets - the supporters club thing is difficult - yes they will always get allocations - we have to trust those in charge to allocate fairly as it can't be right that people with no or few points get tkts this way when the guys who go everywhere miss out - but what really galls me is knobs coming on here and boasting about getting them this way and then having a go at people who are genuine fans who haven't been lucky enough to get a tkt - rant over.

What gals me is people implying than i am not a genuine fan, as i no felix i was joking, what also gals me is gobshites like yourself.

If its in jest then fair enough, I'm man enough to apologise - it still seems wrong that those with far less points gets tickets in preference to those who go everywhere but i guess we'll always have that problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.