United sold out

Ja Salford Blue said:
dannybcity said:
I could have got one this morning but i was waiting for a mate till tomorrow, but you know what Im not arsed! The rags away is a rubbish away. I'm always really nervous so I don't enjoy the game and getting a beer is practically impossible. Add to that the fact that for £51 you could go to a proper trip to a London game I couldn't give a shite. If a ticket presents itself I'll have to do the honorable thing and accept it but I ain't going out of my way to service thier debt.

Thats how I feel now mate, I was gutted this morning, but not to arsed now.

I'll see you at Villa!

Just like to point out to the 'Why don't you join a supporters group' clan - The Milton Keynes supporters group is a fucking joke. They had a meeting 3 years ago and 5 people turned up. Apparently those that run it still get tickets... I have no contact details for them.

liamctid said:
Just like to point out to the 'Why don't you join a supporters group' clan - The Milton Keynes supporters group is a fucking joke. They had a meeting 3 years ago and 5 people turned up. Apparently those that run it still get tickets... I have no contact details for them.

i'll keep an eye out for any spoares Liam

for those without tickets, try phil at prestwich and whitefield, dnt have his number but ther is details on the p & w website.

he had spares last year, so it may be worth a ring.

liamctid said:

look, the point i was making was simple......in order to get tickets now and in the future you have to be a bit more streetwise. Im not in a supporters club as I dont have the time but I have enough loyalty points to get tickets for all the games so its not a problem. I have also been going long enough to know a lot of other fans who go regularly and not all of them go the swamp so I can use there tickets for the lads who haven't got tickets.

All Im saying is .....To better your odds of getting a ticket would be to join one of these supporters clubs instead of harping on about it on here, Oh and if you had 4000+ points and got down to the ticket office this morning you would have DEFO got a ticket.

don't know how these supporters clubs work but some lads are geeting tickets via this method.

Citytillidie69 said:
liamctid said:

look, the point i was making was simple......in order to get tickets now and in the future you have to be a bit more streetwise. Im not in a supporters club as I dont have the time but I have enough loyalty points to get tickets for all the games so its not a problem. I have also been going long enough to know a lot of other fans who go regularly and not all of them go the swamp so I can use there tickets for the lads who haven't got tickets.

All Im saying is .....To better your odds of getting a ticket would be to join one of these supporters clubs instead of harping on about it on here, Oh and if you had 4000+ points and got down to the ticket office this morning you would have DEFO got a ticket.

don't know how these supporters clubs work but some lads are geeting tickets via this method.

Oh and if you had 4000+ points and got down to the ticket office this morning you would have DEFO got a ticket
==================
That's not true... because I did and I didn't....

levets said:
Citytillidie69 said:

Oh and if you had 4000+ points and got down to the ticket office this morning you would have DEFO got a ticket
==================

what time did you get there levets, as one of the lads was there at 9:00 and all those in the queue with him got there tickets.

Citytillidie69 said:
levets said:
==================

what time did you get there levets, as one of the lads was there at 9:00 and all those in the queue with him got there tickets.

9:50... couldn't get there before... Crazy thing is I had 4190 points.. (yesterday was 4200) and i think I'm missing some points...

Citytillidie69 said:
liamctid said:

Believe it or not, some of us work and can't get to the ticket office.

Your missing the point. 'LOYALTY POINTS'. Doesn't mean joining a supporters club and getting rewarded with a derby ticket. Loyalty is about doing the rounds and spending your hard earned cash in the process, not making mates with the supporters club secretary and getting a Derby ticket for face value and passing over a couple of bitters for good measure.

Cook! Sort it out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.