United sold out

levets said:
Citytillidie69 said:
what time did you get there levets, as one of the lads was there at 9:00 and all those in the queue with him got there tickets.

9:50... couldn't get there before... Crazy thing is I had 4190 points.. (yesterday was 4200) and i think I'm missing some points...

yeah, they sold out at 9:20/25 ish but as I said all those in the queue at 9:00 (wasn't many) all got there tickets.

jrb said:
Believe it or not, some of us work and can't get to the ticket office.

Your missing the point. 'LOYALTY POINTS'. Doesn't mean joining a supporters club and getting rewarded with a derby ticket. Loyalty is about doing the rounds and spending your hard earned cash in the process, not making mates with the supporters club secretary and getting a Derby ticket for face value and passing over a couple of bitters for good measure.

Cook! Sort it out!

No you're missing the point, Lifes not fair and the current system is better than the old one,

I've been a season ticket holder for 23 years yet when the system changed over to points I got the same start up points as a 5 year regular but thats life.

I never missed a game when we were in the "old third division" but still had to queue up for 16 hours with my away stubbs for a Gillingham ticket, but thats life.

So you get streetwise because its only gonna get harder to get away tickets as when the corporate sections starts to sell out its gonna worse as they get first dabs on all tickets and as many as they want (obviously up to a limit). With success this WILL happen, so by going around calling people planks and vegetables isn't the best way to make friends and influence people.

Oh by the way I've just got another two tickets from a friend that works at City (thats 6 in total)......this is the world we now live in. Its not what you know it's WHO

Citytillidie69 said:
jrb said:

Your missing the point. 'LOYALTY POINTS'. Doesn't mean joining a supporters club and getting rewarded with a derby ticket. Loyalty is about doing the rounds and spending your hard earned cash in the process, not making mates with the supporters club secretary and getting a Derby ticket for face value and passing over a couple of bitters for good measure.

Cook! Sort it out!

No you're missing the point, Lifes not fair and the current system is better than the old one,

I've been a season ticket holder for 23 years yet when the system changed over to points I got the same start up points as a 5 year regular but thats life.

I never missed a game when we were in the "old third division" but still had to queue up for 16 hours with my away stubbs for a Gillingham ticket, but thats life.

So you get streetwise because its only gonna get harder to get away tickets as when the corporate sections starts to sell out its gonna worse as they get first dabs on all tickets and as many as they want (obviously up to a limit). With success this WILL happen, so by going around calling people planks and vegetables isn't the best way to make friends and influence people.

Oh by the way I've just got another two tickets from a friend that works at City (thats 6 in total)......this is the world we now live in. Its not what you know it's WHO
=============
Its not what you know it's WHO...
... I hope you're right, I've already put the word out :-)

fucking bull shit i got one last year and have 3950..

yet people in supporters clubs get there's with less loyalty points its a piss take.. should be whoever has the most points goes!!! simple as

dont necesseraly agree with the loyalty arguement, as my mates got 4000 points about 3000 of them have been paid by his mum, so the arguement of somone with 2000 bought wth own cash can be a valid one, if a kid has 2500 and a person 10 years older than them has 3500 well again who deserves one more??? the arguement is not as simple as it looks.

Citytillidie69 said:
jrb said:

Cook! Sort it out!

Thanks for that.

I've printed off your reply. I've got a name and number of the person/s at City who deal with tickets, etc. I'll be speaking to them in the next few days.

I'll make sure one way or another via the club that arrogant twats like you who get 6 derby tickets(when you only need 1) and boast about it, will not in the future. It might take time and it might be a lengthy process, but it will eventually work it's way to boardroom level, even if I have to bump into Cookie on purpose. You've given me all the incentive I need, Mr 6 derby Tickets.

jrb said:
Citytillidie69 said:

Thanks for that.

BTW, I've printed off your reply. I've got a name and number of the person/s at City who deal with tickets, etc. I'll be speaking to them in the next few days.

I'll make sure one way or another via that club that arrogant twats like you who get 6 derby tickets(when you only need 1) and boast about it, will not in the future. It might take time and it might be a lengthy process, but it will eventually work it's way to boardroom level, even if I have to bump into Cookie on purpose. You've given me all the incentive I need, Mr 6 derby Tickets.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Really got me fuming that 'that makes 6' comment. I'll join you on any crusade JRB and at the next fans forum it WILL be brought up!

Oh and 'Mr 6 derby tickets', comments like yours which was clearly to goad and irritate other blues are not needed and really make me wonder if you really are a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.