United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: United thread 2011/12

Any chance he could lose his knighthood? I'd love that old fraud to go down in flames.

He won't lose his knighthood unfortunately, look at some of the tossers that haven't had it removed. Wishful thinking.

Any chance he could lose his knighthood? I'd love that old fraud to go down in flames.

Give over have you not seen our conspiracy thread, this would be ready made material for in there. :-)

Ever feel like your hard work is all in vain

Motivational_Poster-App-4.jpg

Re: Ever feel like your hard work is all in vain

This could quite easily be a photoshop. As there was a chance they could win the league last game of the season, it had to be done.

How stupid would we have looked if we'd have slipped up and them champions shirts had been leaked.

Re: Ever feel like your hard work is all in vain

MERLIN21 said:
This could quite easily be a photoshop. As there was a chance they could win the league last game of the season, it had to be done.

How stupid would we have looked if we'd have slipped up and them champions shirts had been leaked.

In this day and age it's really nice that you're showing so much concern for our red neighbours. I mean after all the shit we've had from them over the years it just wouldn't be cricket to give it them back would it?

I'm moved by your sense of fair play. Keep it up.

This beauty is from thier 'Wayne Rooney is world class' thread on redcafe

When he is at the absolute top of his game I feel he is the only player who touches the level that Ronaldo/Messi are at.

What fucking planet is that gimp on

southstand117 said:
This beauty is from thier 'Wayne Rooney is world class' thread on redcafe

When he is at the absolute top of his game I feel he is the only player who touches the level that Ronaldo/Messi are at.

What fucking planet is that gimp on

Completely on the ball...Did you not see Shrek set the world on fire at the Euros, as for that goal what fucking brilliance to be right on the line and catch the ball after 2 deflections and tap it in with a pube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.