United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rags praying on the elderly

Pigeonho said:
BezzMCFC said:
Pigeonho said:
Has anyone else had one of these?
Bit weird isn't it if they're mail-shotting random addresses. I'd say someone has ordered that as a 'joke'.

the only reason i can think my grandad has recieved it is because he went to old trafford for some photography club thing..
Bingo. Name and address from the even he attended at the club, let's mail shot him.

think i will return to sender with it ripped up. n a nice pic of vinny lifting the cup.

BezzMCFC said:
Pigeonho said:
BezzMCFC said:
the only reason i can think my grandad has recieved it is because he went to old trafford for some photography club thing..
Bingo. Name and address from the even he attended at the club, let's mail shot him.

think i will return to sender with it ripped up. n a nice pic of vinny lifting the cup.
And a fresh poo

Not just the elderly pal...

My partner Megan worked with adults with learning disabilities recently, took them out on a stadium tour at the swamp.... None of them had ever been to the stadium - never watched a game - yet were massive united fans due to the ease of access on the tv..... Many of them have received this mailshot.

Does the letter say "stand tall" thats all I read and saw a picture of Evra before screaming like a girl and dropping it

They seem to be leafleting every house(certainly round here ,anyway.)You'd think with their 3trillion fans worldwide they'd be able to sell all S/T no problem.

Re: United thread 2011/12

On Joe Hart.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/joe-hart-236871/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/joe-hart-236871/</a>

Joe Hart arrogant? No just very confident in his ability as a goal keeper. If they ever bothered to listen to him in interviews, he is one of the most level headed players around, especially in the England squad.

mcfclovin88 said:
Joe Hart arrogant? No just very confident in his ability as a goal keeper. If they ever bothered to listen to him in interviews, he is one of the most level headed players around, especially in the England squad.

They're a bit dim and biased.

his antics of trying to play mind games has been the way he plays for a while, remember Swansea game saving the pen, shouting at the Swans player before he took it.

Their comparisons to de Gea are quite brilliantly funny, and where donut nicker is a better shot stopper apparently.

Bless them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.