United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
United thread 2011/12

TrueBlue76 said:
southstand117 said:
This beauty is from thier 'Wayne Rooney is world class' thread on redcafe

When he is at the absolute top of his game I feel he is the only player who touches the level that Ronaldo/Messi are at.

What fucking planet is that gimp on

Completely on the ball...Did you not see Shrek set the world on fire at the Euros, as for that goal what fucking brilliance to be right on the line and catch the ball after 2 deflections and tap it in with a pube!

He had his rag goggles on meaning every goal looks like it was a 40 yard overhead kick by one of their many thousand academy graduates.

Re: United thread 2011/12

southstand117 said:
This beauty is from thier 'Wayne Rooney is world class' thread on redcafe

When he is at the absolute top of his game I feel he is the only player who touches the level that Ronaldo/Messi are at.

What fucking planet is that gimp on

"And he is not a money grabbing, granny shagging, pube headed mercenary and it just goes to show what talent can develop when you invest in your academy"

Rags praying on the elderly

I'm currently looking after my gran parents house while they are on holiday, yesterday i was checking the post and i found this:

486600_4193093550684_122879156_n.jpg

as i held it in my hand i felt sick, it is basicly asking my grandad to be a season ticket holder at the swamp. he's had a season ticket as city for aslong as i can remember..

They are getting desperate and trying to steal our elderly supporters to fill up the swamp.

i am tempted to call their customer services to complain about recieving this scummy thing and the trauma of me having to wash my hands for 5 hours with bleach and a metal scourer.

im just relieved i intercepted it before my grandad because i dont think he would be able to handle it.

Re: Rags praying on the elderly

BezzMCFC said:
Pigeonho said:
Has anyone else had one of these?
Bit weird isn't it if they're mail-shotting random addresses. I'd say someone has ordered that as a 'joke'.

the only reason i can think my grandad has recieved it is because he went to old trafford for some photography club thing..
Bingo. Name and address from the even he attended at the club, let's mail shot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.