United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags at their typical SKY supported low?

I don't know if anyone else saw this on SKY sports news between 11am and noon, but they had a bunch of kids in rag polo shirts outside the town call singing a song ridiculing us, our owners and club in general. I couldn't believe what I saw, didn't anyone else see it?

Re: The rags at their typical SKY supported low?

oakiecokie said:
I truly despair !

Oakie, I saw it, seriously, about 20 kids on stage outside the town hall today, singing a song, "You can keep your billionaire", was the chorus line. All of them in rag polo shirts. I'm just (because I suffer from arthritic attacks and take some heavy duty pain killers), that it wasn't my imagination!

VOOMER said:
oakiecokie said:
I truly despair !

Oakie, I saw it, seriously, about 20 kids on stage outside the town hall today, singing a song, "You can keep your billionaire", was the chorus line. All of them in rag polo shirts. I'm just (because I suffer from arthritic attacks and take some heavy duty pain killers), that it wasn't my imagination!

Was it the Peat Boil Juvenile choir for the criminally insane?

VOOMER said:
oakiecokie said:
I truly despair !

Probably announcing our latest two commercial partnerships; our Official Town Hall Building, and Official Casually Clothed Young Male Voice Choir. Quids in.

And they call us....

...whore's

"Manchester United now has 28 different sponsors, with Aon the club's main shirt sponsor."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19284809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19284809</a>

They're like a bike at the thrice weekly village gangbang!

(apologies mods....move to general if require....wasnt thinking!)

Re: And they call us....

Fuck me sideways

"STC are the Official integrated Telecommunications Partner of Manchester United for Saudi Arabia."

"Smirnoff is the Official responsible drinking partner of Manchester United."

"Mamee is Official Noodles partner"

Fucking whores.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Which Town Hall?

Trafford, Bournemouth, Guildford, Leicester, Taunton...?

PB, Manchester, it was all fairly dubious. In the background was a series of football equipment (nets etc) , all in our colors, which seemed strange. The presenters were embarrassed, laughing in that "They can't be *ucking serious " way and that was the last of it not a dicky bird about it since. I just want someone to confirm they saw it too, because if not, I'm seriously going to A & E!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.