United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
lafitz2008 said:
MSP said:
Well, we never played at Bernabeu and if we won the other night that would be hardly shocking. And we did not win at Arsenal away for more than 20 years but it was not shocking when we finally did it last year in CUp.

You play with what you got not with what happened in history.

Spurs are good enough to beat most if not all teams on their day and they are definitely good enough to beat United. Any decent team is good enough to beat them these days with right approach.

Course it would have been a shock if we'd won at Madrid in the same way it was a shock that Spurs won,you could get 5-1 on Spurs,big odds for a two horse race when on paper theyre not a million miles away from each other in quality.
For whatever reasons previous form at a ground is a pretty good indicator and we didnt beat a full strength Arsenal inthe cup,when we do it in the league I'll get excited.

You would have been 'shocked' had we beaten Madrid?

WTF+faace.jpeg

We have every chance of beating them at home,but away in Champions league game that Madrid were psyched up for with a point to prove and with a 19 year old centre half making his debut for the club,yes I would have been pleasantly shocked.

MC ID said:
1.618034 said:
Good read that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.diminbeirut.typepad.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.diminbeirut.typepad.com/</a>

Really well written blog...

You would think in the age of twitter and social media something like this would start to trend.
sorry to be thick,what is trending and if its simple to do how come nobody has done it on this article already,the only way to change things is by getting people to talk about it,

Rebecca Stephenson‏@1rebs

Just spoken to a good source that believes a deal is in place for Tom Ince to come to #mufc either in Jan or summer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent prospect,the Dippers fucked up letting him go.

I am posting this for no other reason than it made me smile when I woke up...last night I dreamt we beat the scum 12-0 at the swamp with Mario scoring 6. (not so unrealistic, we got half way there !)

Blue Mist said:
I am posting this for no other reason than it made me smile when I woke up...last night I dreamt we beat the scum 12-0 at the swamp with Mario scoring 6. (not so unrealistic, we got half way there !)

~It should have been ten, it should have been ten, you lucky ragmen, it should have been ten~

Eccles Blue said:
Blue Mist said:

~It should have been ten, it should have been ten, you lucky ragmen, it should have been ten~

disgusting language

MODS!!!!!

FantasyIreland said:
Rebecca Stephenson‏@1rebs

Just spoken to a good source that believes a deal is in place for Tom Ince to come to #mufc either in Jan or summer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent prospect,the Dippers fucked up letting him go.

Nani replacement would be my guess if it's reliable info.

I hope Nani writes a book in a few years as he seems the sort who would write some top shit about Sir Slurp and his cult ways......

" At ze trainingz, we would findz him pizzing in zee goal mouth in hiz wife's slipperz with a cone on hiz head.." etc, etc sort of thing

Note: I don't know what language that was ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.