United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyhinch said:
laserblue said:
The rags annunced today a partnership deal with Japanese soft drinks manufacturer Kagome, hot on the heels of announcing on Monday a partnership deal with Bakcell, the leading telecommuncations company in, er, Azerbaijan.

The investors were sufficiently impressed for the shares to drop to $12.26 today, almost 2% down on the day - a very similar drop to that of Monday.
At what price should I buy?

They're panicking out there right now I can feel it...I'd wait til you get to $11.50 then buy. You'll have cleared out all the suckers by then.

City Raider said:
andyhinch said:
laserblue said:
The rags annunced today a partnership deal with Japanese soft drinks manufacturer Kagome, hot on the heels of announcing on Monday a partnership deal with Bakcell, the leading telecommuncations company in, er, Azerbaijan.

The investors were sufficiently impressed for the shares to drop to $12.26 today, almost 2% down on the day - a very similar drop to that of Monday.

They're panicking out there right now I can feel it...I'd wait til you get to $11.50 then buy. You'll have cleared out all the suckers by then.

Christmas is around the corner, and they might have no money to buy their son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip!

stony said:
City Raider said:
andyhinch said:

Christmas is around the corner, and they might have no money to buy their son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip!

pmsl quality

City Raider said:
stony said:
City Raider said:

pmsl quality
Got my Xmas bonus coming I ment buy the lot, should get a turkey

Thursday evening and still tickets left for Utd v Stoke, Sat 3pm

Most of their League games are going to open sale now up until Kick Off.

Marvin said:

are they allowed to do that, i thought we couldnt on the advice of the police

if we cant why can they?

pirate said:
Marvin said:

are they allowed to do that, i thought we couldnt on the advice of the police

if we cant why can they?
You have to be a member to buy tickets for the Stoke match (still a few hundred tickets left by the look of it), perhaps that makes a difference?

Ferguson on Owen

In this interview he said that he let to Owen go as there were other strikers that stood in his way, RvP, Rooney, Cockarito, Welbeck then he mentioned the younger ones including Will King, George King and then as though having unknown youngsters in front of you wasn't bad enough, he said Bebe!

Ha what an insult! Talk about sneaky little digs.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12606,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 06,00.html</a>

Its the one underneath - fergie advice for Owen

The shares are slightly up (10 cents at the moment) in early trading probably because Credit Suisse have today rated the stock as 'outperform' with an assigned target of $17. How the fuck they came to this conclusion is anyone's guess especially as they don't explain it themselves.

Re: Ferguson on Owen

The interviewer asked if it was because he's injury prone and he said 'no,he's not that type of player.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.