United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We are planning for life after Ferguson

How many more seasons do you think he will stay for? Has two at the most surely, once he leaves we may actually see the decline of them.

greasedupdeafguy said:
How many more seasons do you think he will stay for? Has two at the most surely, once he leaves we may actually see the decline of them.

This one.

When they've won fuck all again.

r.soleofsalford said:
i think he might go next year,

i think buy van persie had a touch of desperation about it

Good job the did buy him or they would be well behind us

r.soleofsalford said:

Van Persie is a quality footballer, but £24m for a 29 year old striker was very much a get success now signing. It in no way addressed the future prospects of United. In 3 or 4 years time Van Persie will be 33/4, seriously declining in terms of his abilities and with limited, if any, sell on value. If he doesn't deliver a Premiership title or 2 in the next few seasons he'll have been wasted money.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Apparently they know who to approach to take over

Matty said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Van Persie is a quality footballer, but £24m for a 29 year old striker was very much a get success now signing. It in no way addressed the future prospects of United. In 3 or 4 years time Van Persie will be 33/4, seriously declining in terms of his abilities and with limited, if any, sell on value. If he doesn't deliver a Premiership title or 2 in the next few seasons he'll have been wasted money.

They HAD to sign him just to keep up.

i can see it now tagart to retire end of season and that creepy son of his installed as No1, to think we would have to endure another 30 years worth is unthinkable taking me to the ripe age of 80

sergiokun said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Good job the did buy him or they would be well behind us
Quite so. Looking at their results he's got them 7 points this season so far.

A goal in the 3-2 win over Fulham, a hat-trick in the 3-2 win over Southhampton and the winning goal at Liverpool. Without those goals/points they'd be in 10th place now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.