United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
They're at each others throats over on the caf.

Oh go fuck yourself you belligerent dickhead. Your redder-than-thou schtick is so fucking tiresome. I don't for a second think we have 'devine right' (sic) to win anything, but we have a 250 million pound squad, and we just went out and bought the best player in the league. Despite their immense financial advantage we've managed to build a better squad than City, and their manager is a buffoon. We were eight points clear with six games to go last season, failing to win the title from there was an abominable failure without precedent in recent history. Allowing Mancini to claim another title by default would be the greatest fuck-up in my two decades following this club, and would be inexcusable and, quite probably, reason enough for Sir Alex to walk. I remain confident that this won't happen, purely because of the significant advantages we have, but the last eight days are a real cause for concern.

Haha! So what was it that first attracted this clown to support the 1992-93 title challenging Rags at the onset of the Premier League?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
stony said:

Oh go fuck yourself you belligerent dickhead. Your redder-than-thou schtick is so fucking tiresome. I don't for a second think we have 'devine right' (sic) to win anything, but we have a 250 million pound squad, and we just went out and bought the best player in the league. Despite their immense financial advantage we've managed to build a better squad than City, and their manager is a buffoon. We were eight points clear with six games to go last season, failing to win the title from there was an abominable failure without precedent in recent history. Allowing Mancini to claim another title by default would be the greatest fuck-up in my two decades following this club, and would be inexcusable and, quite probably, reason enough for Sir Alex to walk. I remain confident that this won't happen, purely because of the significant advantages we have, but the last eight days are a real cause for concern.

Haha! So what was it that first attracted this clown to support the 1992-93 title challenging Rags at the onset of the Premier League?

So bacon face loses an 8 point lead and he calls Mancini a buffoon.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Deepest Blue said:
Ducado said:
Just don't write them off
They'll be there or thereabouts without a doubt.
We've had a great day but how many times have we started toi write them off only for them to go on another winning run.

85 points should do it this year.

Anyone else think Ferguson looked really ill in the post-match interview? Must be a worry. Hope he sticks around to preside over the era when they were overtaken by ourselves leaving them to fight for scraps.

We're the same though, how many times has the media and opposing fans alike wrote us off?

We haven't even lost in the league yet everyone is going on about this crisis at City???

Conceded the fewest goals, unbeaten in the league, the best goal difference, top of the table a third of the way into the season.
I hope this fucking crisis lasts.

shikariblue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
stony said:

So when we comeback to win the league it's by default but when bacontwat does it it's his mind games?

Also they didn't sign the leagues best player, 1 great season doesn't make you the leagues best player after playing in said league for over 8 years!!

Their fans are the definition of fickle bunch of *****!!

Exactly. Also like to add, better squad? When your team doesn't have a midfield, I wouldn't spout on about having a better squad.

That's the bit that stood out for me. If there's one thing that the pundits all agree on it 's that, man for man, City have the best squad of players available to them. People will argue about the best player in a certain position but you can't escape the fact that our squad is better than the other 19 Premier League squads. That doesn't guarantee you anything, but that wasn't the statement he made. Also, nice to see he's supported United for the last 2 decades. So that'll be since United started winning things then?

mac said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
stony said:

So bacon face loses an 8 point lead and he calls Mancini a buffoon.

Such a laughably contradictory post. We have an inferior squad and inferior manager according to that poster over on Red Cafe, yet we still managed to win the league last season. If we were to apply that twisted logic then far from calling Mancini a buffoon, I'm amazed he's not demanding Baconface's head on a plate.

As for the in-fighting on that site, as funny as it is I wouldn't get too giddy because it's something that is predominant on here whenever we have a bad result too!

Inter Me Nan said:
How we aren't 7/9 points clear of these i'll never know!!!
Because you can't play all your games at home.....<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:08 pm --<br /><br />
Mikecini said:
waspish said:
Mikecini said:
Noticed today while looking at the league table, the goals against column, they have shipped 17 goals. You have to look down all the way to Spurs in eighth with 21 against to find a team who have let more in. That isn't championship winning form.
In fact if you take the relegation zone teams out, only five other teams have a worse defensive record.

Yet do we hear a sniff about a defensive crisis?

Losing 3 out of 12 games isn't championship form either! The media were banging on about how many goals we were letting in since we've had the best defensive record they go on about all teams can't defend this season

Very true my friend, very true. Win three, lose one. :)
Actually, I think you'll find if you did that for a full season you'd be pretty close to the title.

For what it's worth I think Utd have been poor for most of our games this season. Noone can expect to continually rescue games that you go behind in and if Utd's midfield and defense doesn't improve very soon it's going to be extremely difficult to challenge for the title.

It's worth bearing in mind tho that City's away form this season hasn't been overly impressive. Like Utd, they've dropped 6 points on their travels, tho City have only played 5 away games to Utd's 7 so far this season. Forget any agenda's, it's City's away form that has allowed Utd to stay in touch since the beginning of the season.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
stony said:

"We've managed to build a better squad than City and their manager is a buffoon."
.... and therefore Bacon must be sacked?

lol

Pam said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
stony said:

"We've managed to build a better squad than City and their manager is a buffoon."
.... and therefore Bacon must be sacked?

lol

He's basically calling Baconface inept with that comment, and probably doesn't realise it. Buffoon City manager has inferior squad yet manages to overturn 8pt gap in the biggest bottle job in Premier League history... but Fergie is great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.