United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Schmeichel on Talkshite

Just on now saying with the signing of Van Persie the balance swings firmly to US.

To be fair though, he admitted City have a "fantastic" squad.

Re: Peter Schmeichel on Talkshite

He was also on BBC Breakfast this morning and kept talking about 'us' with the rags and giving City very little chance of retaining the title. I was very annoyed with him. If he is now saying we have a 'fantastic' squad maybe someone has had a word during the morning and told him that we are the best team!!

But I was so pleased at Rodney Marsh who reckons that the rags signing RVP is 'an act of desperation'!! Gotta love that man.

Eight years with United; one year at City. Of course United are his club. He's always been a red bastard!

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Just on now saying with the signing of Van Persie the balance swings firmly to US.

He works for them now in an ambassadorial role....possibly the reason for the Use of US

big blueballs said:

He works for them now in an ambassadorial role....possibly the reason for the Use of US
it's not the only reason....

He played 29 games for us, he played 292 for them, that's why he refers to them as 'us'.

sjk2008 said:
I imagine they would line up like this:

---------------de Gea-------------

Valencia--Ferdinand---Vidic----Evra

----------Carrick--Anderson-------

Nani----------Rooney-------Kagawa

----------------RVP----------------

Perhaps the Everton game may come to soon and Welbeck will be over RVP and possibly Young over Nani.

The other question mark is Scholes/Anderson. I know the natural thought would be Scholes but listening to them lot, they're impressed with Anderson in the latter part of pre season and think Scholes may be brought on around the hour mark in some games when the opposition are tiring a little so he can ping crossfield balls.

I'm still sceptical about CM for them but maybe they are trying to adopt a KK approach where it's a case of we'll score more than you.
Can't see Vidic and Ferdinand playing regularly and I think they'll sign a left back. Evra was poor last season. I don't think Anderson will play many games either. They're still short of a dominant midfielder.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
big blueballs said:

it's not the only reason....
Yes, the other reason is that he's a c**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.