United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
superwatsonwatson said:
If my memory serves me correctly, during fergusons entire 26 year job at utd, He has only seen City awarded 2 penalties. Keith Curle at o/t and Darius Vasells miss CoMs. An astonishing statistic really. You will not hear any media pundit would remind him of this, of course. He has no cause for concern as far as a City penalty goes, history proves it.

It's because it's wrong. What about the penalty we got in the CC semi?

I see your point though

JM Mcr said:
The agenda - the forum gift that just keeps giving :-)

hahaha you rag.
Why dont you ask your manager to atleast check the facts before making statements.
Last season, we got 8 penalties in the league while you got 11.
Arsenal, chelsea, spurs got 5, Liverpool got 6.

go back to swamp and cry your eyes out to fergie that you dont get enough penalties.

94th Minute said:
superwatsonwatson said:
If my memory serves me correctly, during fergusons entire 26 year job at utd, He has only seen City awarded 2 penalties. Keith Curle at o/t and Darius Vasells miss CoMs. An astonishing statistic really. You will not hear any media pundit would remind him of this, of course. He has no cause for concern as far as a City penalty goes, history proves it.

It's because it's wrong. What about the penalty we got in the CC semi?

I see your point though
Yes indeed, 3 pens in 26 years. I wonder how many utd have had in the same period.

bleed.blue said:
JM Mcr said:
The agenda - the forum gift that just keeps giving :-)

hahaha you rag.
Why dont you ask your manager to atleast check the facts before making statements.
Last season, we got 8 penalties in the league while you got 11.
Arsenal, chelsea, spurs got 5, Liverpool got 6.

go back to swamp and cry your eyes out to fergie that you dont get enough penalties.
Ask the manager to check his facts?? Yep cos Fergie always checks in with me first before speaking to the press.

As for crying that we don't get enough penalties, don't think I've ever said such a thing and I'm certainly way too long in the tooth to cry over a football match, but don't let either of those facts get in the way of your incredibly well thought out reply to my comment :-)

classy utd fans

one on twitter saying he hopes yaya " does a foe" in front of the away end, others saying kick city fans in the head and kill them.

what happened to our society? surely the answer is stopping certain types from breeding ??

twitter can be good but also very bad.

anyway i thought they hated leeds and liverpool?

Re: classy utd fans

Probably a 15 year old keyboard warrior from Bishop Stortford who if he ever come to Manchester would poo his pants

15 year old

salfordpaul said:
one on twitter saying he hopes yaya " does a foe" in front of the away end, others saying kick city fans in the head and kill them.

what happened to our society? surely the answer is stopping certain types from breeding ??

twitter can be good but also very bad.

anyway i thought they hated leeds and liverpool?

Classless morons.

Though I doubt any of those writing this crap will be anywhere near M11 tomorrow.

Buying a present in the City shop in town today, heard a middle aged woman whisper "shitty City" to her companion.

To sum up, they're mostly cunts.

He has probably never been in his life, a shithouse and a coward the archetypal red someone who never has taken a risk i lifen or dared to deviate from the norm always taking the easy option, feels a desire to fit in and bask in reflected glory, utter pond life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.