United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm normally bombarded with texts from friends/family who follow the ragshite.
When they went 8 points clear last season, my phone was full of "champions" bullshit.

A day after they scrawped a win against us... not a single text, not a phone call, nothing.
It can't only be me. Even when they beat us they are too shit scared for 'banter', that's what we've done to them.

We've destroyed their self-esteem and confidence, they are quivering wrecks, just waiting for us to throw the hammer down. They are all shitlegs and I am confident we will win the league by a clear 6 points this season.

Swales lives said:
When they went 8 points clear last season, my phone was full of "champions" bullshit.

A day after they scrawped a win against us... not a single text, not a phone call, nothing.
It can't only be me. Even when they beat us they are too shit scared for 'banter', that's what we've done to them.

We've destroyed their self-esteem and confidence, they are quivering wrecks, just waiting for us to throw the hammer down. They are all shitlegs and I am confident we will win the league by a clear 6 points this season.
As soon as the whistle went I knew what was coming. I didn't say anything last season about the 1-6 the 1-0 or winning the league over them yet as soon as the whistle went they were on it talking some of the biggest horseshit that I have heard, lucky champions was 1, what a ****

Swales lives said:

What a load of pretentious bollox...

Incidentally, scrawped a win? Utd were very disciplined in defence, stuck to their gameplan and ultimately edged a win, tho had Youngs goal stood could've been comfortable, against a team that "kitchen sinked" them in the 2nd half. Makes 'em worthy, rather than scrawpy, winners in my book.

JM Mcr said:
Swales lives said:

Incidentally, scrawped a win? Utd were very disciplined in defence, stuck to their gameplan and ultimately edged a win, tho had Youngs goal stood could've been comfortable, against a team that "kitchen sinked" them in the 2nd half. Makes 'em worthy, rather than scrawpy, winners in my book.
Why is it bollocks
Do you know his friends or something who are not texting him?

JM Mcr said:
Swales lives said:

Oh fuck off. You had 4 chances and scored 3 times. You fluked yet another big game.

Swales lives said:

I agree with this SL. They are definitely less vocal than they used to be. They know we are here to stay and can't mock us like they used to, less it come back and bite them on the arse.

SWP's back said:
JM Mcr said:

Oh fuck off. You had 4 chances and scored 3 times. You fluked yet another big game.

We outplayed and outmanoeuvred you. We set up like we used to in the big games during the Ronaldo years. Sit back, soak it up and hit on the break and create quality chances. Other than the Silva one that De Gea somehow deflected on to the bar, I don't remember City really scaring us. Over the moon with that display of discipline and professionalism. 2 big decisions went against us (Young incorrect offside, Evra denied what looked a clear penalty), and Tevez should have walked in the last minute. Looking forward to the rest of the season now with quality such as Kagawa, Nani and Vidic (and Anderson if he returns in the form he was in) to come back and strengthen us even more.

Red Manc said:
SWP's back said:
JM Mcr said:

We outplayed and outmanoeuvred you. We set up like we used to in the big games during the Ronaldo years. Sit back, soak it up and hit on the break and create quality chances. Other than the Silva one that De Gea somehow deflected on to the bar, I don't remember City really scaring us. Over the moon with that display of discipline and professionalism. 2 big decisions went against us (Young incorrect offside, Evra denied what looked a clear penalty), and Tevez should have walked in the last minute. Looking forward to the rest of the season now with quality such as Kagawa, Nani and Vidic (and Anderson if he returns in the form he was in) to come back and strengthen us even more.

City had more of the ball, more territory and a number of (fairly) decent chances. You, on the otherhand, had 3 chances and nailed them all. I put that down to being extremely clinical, not lucky (as some have said on here) and not "outplaying" them, as you claim above.

sjk2008 said:
Red Manc said:
SWP's back said:

City had more of the ball, more territory and a number of (fairly) decent chances. You, on the otherhand, had 3 chances and nailed them all. I put that down to being extremely clinical, not lucky (as some have said on here) and not "outplaying" them, as you claim above.

I know what you're saying mate but you can't call Pube heads first goal clinical, it was a mis-timed scuffed shot.

inchy14 said:
sjk2008 said:
Red Manc said:

I know what you're saying mate but you can't call Pube heads first goal clinical, it was a mis-timed scuffed shot.

I agree that he didn't connect properly but the ball still went exactly where he wanted it. It seemed as though, like me, Hart thought Rooney was going to Hart's bottom left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.