United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
strongbowholic said:
You are right Mr Rag that it has been said for almost every season for the last 8 or 9 years that "it's coming to an end" and it hasn't yet. This season is seemingly a 2 horser between us and your lot. The January window could be very interesting for both clubs.

As for the game yesterday, fair enough, you say that you "don't remember City scaring us" but I imagine when we pulled it back to 2-2 there would have been plenty of your lot's arses squeaking and would be amazed if even your most confident self wasn't at some point thinking "for fuck's sake".

For my part, I thought we opened brightly, but Shrek's goal really took the wind out of us as it was so against the run of play. It took us a while to react to that by which time we'd conceded again. When we finally got our arses in gear, we pegged you back and only for Clichy to try and play his way out of trouble leading to the freekick and for Nasri to inexplicably do what he did in the wall.

I've said elsewhere on this forum, you've won one battle, but not the war.

Be interesting to see how it all develops, as I am sure you will be all too aware that a 6 point lead means fuck all, especially at this stage of the season.

It sure will be, I don't expect us to be doing much, if any, business in January, although some "ITK reds" are adamant Sneijder is back on the radar.

Of course I was thinking for fucks sake, robbed by the officials was also going through my mind. Would have taken a draw at the start of the game, but would have been gutted with a draw had it finished then given what had already transpired. To be honest, after it went 2-2 I thought only one team would win it, and they weren't playing in red.

My 'don't remember City scaring us' comment was more to do with the threat from open play. After watching our horror show against Reading, I thought you might cut through us a bit more than you did. As it turned out, the first goal was a bit of a scrap-fest, although fair play to Tevez for keeping his cool and spotting that pass. The second one was shambolic marking from a corner (again).

Rest of the season should be fun. Of course a 6 point lead by no means means we have won the title, but it is an important one as we approach the half way point in the season. Slightly concerned that you lot have gone out Europe altogether already, would rather you were in the Europa. Should be a close run thing though, can't see whoever wins it winning it by more than 6 points.

Red Manc said:
strongbowholic said:
You are right Mr Rag that it has been said for almost every season for the last 8 or 9 years that "it's coming to an end" and it hasn't yet. This season is seemingly a 2 horser between us and your lot. The January window could be very interesting for both clubs.

As for the game yesterday, fair enough, you say that you "don't remember City scaring us" but I imagine when we pulled it back to 2-2 there would have been plenty of your lot's arses squeaking and would be amazed if even your most confident self wasn't at some point thinking "for fuck's sake".

For my part, I thought we opened brightly, but Shrek's goal really took the wind out of us as it was so against the run of play. It took us a while to react to that by which time we'd conceded again. When we finally got our arses in gear, we pegged you back and only for Clichy to try and play his way out of trouble leading to the freekick and for Nasri to inexplicably do what he did in the wall.

I've said elsewhere on this forum, you've won one battle, but not the war.

Be interesting to see how it all develops, as I am sure you will be all too aware that a 6 point lead means fuck all, especially at this stage of the season.

It sure will be, I don't expect us to be doing much, if any, business in January, although some "ITK reds" are adamant Sneijder is back on the radar.

Of course I was thinking for fucks sake, robbed by the officials was also going through my mind. Would have taken a draw at the start of the game, but would have been gutted with a draw had it finished then given what had already transpired. To be honest, after it went 2-2 I thought only one team would win it, and they weren't playing in red.

My 'don't remember City scaring us' comment was more to do with the threat from open play. After watching our horror show against Reading, I thought you might cut through us a bit more than you did. As it turned out, the first goal was a bit of a scrap-fest, although fair play to Tevez for keeping his cool and spotting that pass. The second one was shambolic marking from a corner (again).

Rest of the season should be fun. Of course a 6 point lead by no means means we have won the title, but it is an important one as we approach the half way point in the season. Slightly concerned that you lot have gone out Europe altogether already, would rather you were in the Europa. Should be a close run thing though, can't see whoever wins it winning it by more than 6 points.
That's more reasonable :0)

Gonna be a really close run thing. I feel sick already mate!

JM Mcr said:
Swales lives said:
I'm normally bombarded with texts from friends/family who follow the ragshite.
When they went 8 points clear last season, my phone was full of "champions" bullshit.

A day after they scrawped a win against us... not a single text, not a phone call, nothing.
It can't only be me. Even when they beat us they are too shit scared for 'banter', that's what we've done to them.

We've destroyed their self-esteem and confidence, they are quivering wrecks, just waiting for us to throw the hammer down. They are all shitlegs and I am confident we will win the league by a clear 6 points this season.
What a load of pretentious bollox...

Incidentally, scrawped a win? Utd were very disciplined in defence, stuck to their gameplan and ultimately edged a win, tho had Youngs goal stood could've been comfortable, against a team that "kitchen sinked" them in the 2nd half. Makes 'em worthy, rather than scrawpy, winners in my book.

Don't give me that - you're analysis of the match sounds like you were sat with Crerand.

Be honest now rag boy, a couple of questions for you
1. How many city fans did you text when you went 8 points clear last season?
2. How many have you texted since in a piss taking manner?

Swales lives said:
JM Mcr said:
Swales lives said:
I'm normally bombarded with texts from friends/family who follow the ragshite.
When they went 8 points clear last season, my phone was full of "champions" bullshit.

A day after they scrawped a win against us... not a single text, not a phone call, nothing.
It can't only be me. Even when they beat us they are too shit scared for 'banter', that's what we've done to them.

We've destroyed their self-esteem and confidence, they are quivering wrecks, just waiting for us to throw the hammer down. They are all shitlegs and I am confident we will win the league by a clear 6 points this season.

Incidentally, scrawped a win? Utd were very disciplined in defence, stuck to their gameplan and ultimately edged a win, tho had Youngs goal stood could've been comfortable, against a team that "kitchen sinked" them in the 2nd half. Makes 'em worthy, rather than scrawpy, winners in my book.

Don't give me that - you're analysis of the match sounds like you were sat with Crerand.

1. None and

2. err none.

If I'm gonna send any texts, piss taking or otherwise, I'll wait til the competition's over. As it happens I did text a few of my blue mates after you beat QPR to win the league - to congratulate them.

JM Mcr said:
Swales lives said:
JM Mcr said:

1. None and

2. err none.

If I'm gonna send any texts, piss taking or otherwise, I'll wait til the competition's over. As it happens I did text a few of my blue mates after you beat QPR to win the league - to congratulate them.

FFS man, you really expect me to believe that? Absolute BULLSHIIIIIIIIIT!

Swales lives said:
JM Mcr said:
Swales lives said:

1. None and

2. err none.

FFS man, you really expect me to believe that? Absolute BULLSHIIIIIIIIIT!

Believe it or not, they're not ALL cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.