United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Van Persie kick out at anybody?? is there a single image of this anywhere to prove it?? ive not seen a single mention of it anywhere else and have watched the game back and still havnt, at what stage of the game was this??

As for the penalty, it was a stick on, if thats Aguero your all screaming penalty, and rightly so, smalling handballed it yes, intentionally? debatable but you cant just ignore the penalty appeal because it came after a wrong decision then ignore your goal which came after us having one wrongly ruled out, see the double standards in doing that?

dave_blue12 said:
Van Persies left peg said:
Marvin said:
You were 2-0 up and we had lost our Captain. It was one of those games when for City everything that could go wrong did.

Yet Man Utd lost control of a game they should have had by the scruff of the neck

Proof City still have the better team despite the addition of RVP

Ok United fan here ive literally just signed up because of the sheer arrogance and naivety of this post, im sorry but thats just so one eyed its untrue.

You complain you lost your captain and use it as some game changing moment yet totally ignore the fact we havnt had our captain and equivalent back 4 leader for over a year due to injury (and were already beating you at the time), think yourself lucky you havnt had to do without Kompany for the length of time we have without Vidic, so straight away that arguments is out the window, not to mention the the host of other players we had missing on sunday ie Kagawa, Nani, Anderson etc

Secondly we didnt lose control of the game at all, we had it won until a linesman for whatever reason decided to rule out a perfectly legitimate goal that would have made it 3-0 and game over, then to compound his error you go up the pitch and score in the very next phase of play and bang instead of it being 3-0 and us on course for a rout its 1-2 all because the linesman fucked up, you were extremly lucky to still be in the match only an officials howler stopped a possible hammering, 3-0 down at home having not made De gea make a single save worthy of the name you would have been dead and buried, it was another example of how a wrong decision can totally change a game, we went from cruise control to hanging on through the sheer incompetence of a lineseman, up until that moment what chances did you have?? from memory De gea had 1 save to make in that first hour the aguero one and that was hardly taxing for him, other than that you created very little, ive read many City fans say you dominated the game, what game was this?? your first meaningful attack came after an hour.

To be perfectly honest the first hour of that match was the perfect away performance, we limited you to literally zero chances whilst having the ball in your net 3 times and striking the post, we were the better team that first hour without question and the momentum only changed due to a dodgy linesman call, the next 25 minutes you were the better team and deservedly in that period got back level (even then we had a stick on penalty waved away!) but you had the momentum and we were hanging on in that period thats perfectly true, that dosnt change the fact you only had that momentum because you got lucky through us being robbed of a 3rd goal which would have ended the 'contest' there and then.

In the end it will go down as a close game that we nicked in injury time, in reality it was a match we had under total control and in the bag inside an hours play in your own backyard, unfortunately a perfectly good goal ruled out and a goal for you literally seconds later changed the game, you cant hide that fact you got back into a game you should have been well out of through a poor linemasn call, had that been allowed wed have probably gone on to win by 4 or 5 and losing Kompany is no excuse when we didnt even have Vidic in the first place.

I know how this forum works so I doubt this post will get approved as it dosnt toe the party line but i feel better for getting it off my chest.

You clearly don't know how this forum works - maybe you are getting confused with Sad Cafe where an opposing fan would have no chance whatsoever of replying to a post.

I think you are being as one eyed as the post you have attacked. In reality neither side had control of the game and the result could have gone either way.

I used to post on redcafe now i mainly stick to redissue, they have many city fans in the newbie forum on the cafe who are made very welcome and some in the mains, and they arent called cunts in every other post either, i have had many a debate with newtonheathdave on the very forum so i know thats not true, i dont expect to be 'loved' on here of course i appreciate i support the team you all hate the most but ive been told United fans arent made overly welcome on here, im happy to be proven wrong, the fact is im not on here to wind anyone up and only signed up because of a post i felt strongly about.

And yes maybe i am being a bit one eyed, in a sense we all are its impossible not to be, but still the game i saw we had under control for the first hour and should have been out of sight, you were on top for 25 minutes after you scored and looked the likely winner after zabaletas goal, i was raging at that point because i thought an injustice was going to cost us the game, can you honestly say in that first hour you threatened our goal enough to warrent the claims of 'we dominated the game'? one shot on target dosnt reflect domination to me.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm --<br /><br />
bleed.blue said:
When did Van Persie kick out at anybody?? is there a single image of this anywhere to prove it?? ive not seen a single mention of it anywhere else and have watched the game back and still havnt, at what stage of the game was this??

As for the penalty, it was a stick on, if thats Aguero your all screaming penalty, and rightly so, smalling handballed it yes, intentionally? debatable but you cant just ignore the penalty appeal because it came after a wrong decision then ignore your goal which came after us having one wrongly ruled out, see the double standards in doing that?

Why do we have a child molester/rapist's left leg posting here.
Go back to sadcafe you rag.

Because ive just been told by a moderater of this forum all fans are welcome, and i do hope your not calling me a child molester, extremely libellous thing to do in todays world unless you want to back up that claim?

bleed.blue said:

Because ive just been told by a moderater of this forum all fans are welcome, and i do hope your not calling me a child molester, extremely libellous thing to do in todays world unless you want to back up that claim?

I see you also have trouble understanding English. *typical*

bleed.blue said:
bleed.blue said:

I see you also have trouble understanding English. *typical*

I understand English fine thank you, believe it or not i was born here which helps, sorry if me not taking kindly to being refereed to as a 'child molester' surprised you, oddly enough i find it highly offensive, pretty disgusting thing to say to someone really.

Anyway, care to debate any of the football related topics i raised or merely want to stick to hurling vile abuse?

RVP you're not doing the reputation of your fans much good on here

On the main board you made the ridiculous claim that Rooney gets heavy-handed treatment from officials because of his high profile - and were shot down in flames and now you claim that City's first meaningful attack came after an hour.

City Utd
Total Shots on Target 9 3
Total Shots off Target 6 5
Corners 8 2

City did indeed dominate the game on a subjective and objective basis and the fact that we did that from 2-0 down from an early stage in the game should alarm every Man Utd fan.

I understand English fine thank you, believe it or not i was born here which helps, sorry if me not taking kindly to being refereed to as a 'child molester' surprised you

He was clearly talking about Van Persie, who was behind bars for rape before a top lawyer got him off because he's a famous footballer. A great role model to put next to home wrecker/adulterer Ryan Giggs and adulterer/granny shagger Wayne Rooney.

Not too impressed with Utd fans who claim they want to debate football in the aftermath of the Derby win. Where were you 12 months ago, or this Summer? Suddenly interested in Manchester football again?

They call us losers and bitters!

Marvin said:
RVP you're not doing the reputation of your fans much good on here

On the main board you made the ridiculous claim that Rooney gets heavy-handed treatment from officials because of his high profile - and were shot down in flames and now you claim that City's first meaningful attack came after an hour.

City Utd
Total Shots on Target 9 3
Total Shots off Target 6 5
Corners 8 2

City did indeed dominate the game on a subjective and objective basis and the fact that we did that from 2-0 down from an early stage in the game should alarm every Man Utd fan.

No, you didnt, how many shots in that first hour Marvin, you tell me, the game changed on a linesman call that saw us robbed of a perfectly good 3rd and killer goal and you go up the other end and score, something you very interestingly dont want to discuss, had the linesman done his job youd have been 3 down and dead and buried before de gea had to make a worthwhile save, thats a fact, go and watch the game again if you like, all those attempts came after our 3rd wrongly ruled out goal, hell 3 came in the move directly preceding the disallowed goal!

For 25 minutes after you scored you 'dominated' for the first 60 you didnt threaten our goal anymore than we did yours, (watch the game again) we were a linesmans fuck up from having the game won inside an hour in your staduim, no way am i going to start worrying' about my team after that especially as no one else has managed to do anything of the sort at your ground in years.

Also interesting to note you ignore the vidic comments, again im not surprised.

-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:18 pm --

LoveCity said:
I understand English fine thank you, believe it or not i was born here which helps, sorry if me not taking kindly to being refereed to as a 'child molester' surprised you

He was clearly talking about Van Persie, who was behind bars for rape before a top lawyer got him off because he's a famous footballer. A great role model to put next to home wrecker/adulterer Ryan Giggs and adulterer/granny shagger Wayne Rooney.

Do you honestly want to talk about role models when you harbour the likes of Mario balotelli and carlos tevez? i mean seriously??

With all due respect lovecity ive been warned about you already in pm, so ill respectfully decline from entering into debate with you, if it makes you feel any better your not the only one ive been told to steer clear of. :)

I understand English fine thank you, believe it or not i was born here which helps, sorry if me not taking kindly to being refereed to as a 'child molester' surprised you, oddly enough i find it highly offensive, pretty disgusting thing to say to someone really.

Anyway, care to debate any of the football related topics i raised or merely want to stick to hurling vile abuse?

Well either you are wildly ignorant or you are one of those new age fans that they got along with the signing of Kagawa.

0-15m: City dominate possession but lack cutting edge, United break and score.

15-45m: United have the control as City flatten, United score a second goal.

45-60m: United have a goal disallowed, City score and begin to press.

60-95m: After controlling the game City get a second goal, United score.

Overall: An even game that United won due to being more clinical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.