United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:
The first min of the game garnny shagger took out one of the midfielders it was a bookable offense and not to mention the other yellow card offenses those ***** got away with. but all in all United took there chances while city where blunt up front. I really do hope roony gets a carer ending injury i have no sympathy for players that mouth off and try to run the game
Don't you ever get tired of spouting this type of bollox? I can understand people coming out with a statement like this in the heat of the moment, or even the immediate aftermath of a match, but 3 days after the game??

Not really unheard of for you to come out with such classy comments either is it? I know you're AntiUnited but you need to grow up a bit, or at least work on some more original material....

There is no need for original material when its the plain truth. When you mouth off and get into the reffs face from the first min of the game and carry it on trying to get players sent off pretty much shows the kind of **** he is = Some one will eventually and should take him out of the game.
You talk utter shite at times. So every player who gets in the ref's face SHOULD face a career ending injury? Hell of a lot of players there - and what was your excuse for hoping Van Persie also suffered a career ending injury, a week before the Derby?

Don't know how long you've been into "soccer" but you're a prime example of the downside of internet forums. Hiding behind a keyboard and using the anonymity of the internet to try n make yourself look billy big bollox by making irresponsible, insulting, outrageous or offensive comments that any sensible person wouldn't dream of making in a face to face discussion. It's immature and more than a bit silly imo.

Red Manc said:
Is this the RVP 'kick' that he supposedly should have been sent off for? Looks more like Toure has grabbed his shirt then RVP gives him some of his own right back to him.

iGu0KqBdLpCxd.gif
Say what you will about Kolo, but he never fails to amuse. The hapless way he fell over after the shirt pull was sheer comedy.

Kolo-toure-scandal.jpg

JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:
JM Mcr said:
Don't you ever get tired of spouting this type of bollox? I can understand people coming out with a statement like this in the heat of the moment, or even the immediate aftermath of a match, but 3 days after the game??

Not really unheard of for you to come out with such classy comments either is it? I know you're AntiUnited but you need to grow up a bit, or at least work on some more original material....

There is no need for original material when its the plain truth. When you mouth off and get into the reffs face from the first min of the game and carry it on trying to get players sent off pretty much shows the kind of **** he is = Some one will eventually and should take him out of the game.
You talk utter shite at times. So every player who gets in the ref's face SHOULD face a career ending injury? Hell of a lot of players there - and what was your excuse for hoping Van Persie also suffered a career ending injury, a week before the Derby?

Don't know how long you've been into "soccer" but you're a prime example of the downside of internet forums. Hiding behind a keyboard and using the anonymity of the internet to try n make yourself look billy big bollox by making irresponsible, insulting, outrageous or offensive comments that any sensible person wouldn't dream of making in a face to face discussion. It's immature and more than a bit silly imo.

Talking utter shit? how long have you been watching football? Roony is one of the most petulant shit steering cunts in world football (Also pepe). He gets into the refs faces swearing, trying to get people sent off, Throwing elbows, and not to mention kicking players. Why would you want such a piss take **** playing football ? and for van persi (quality player that can lead you guys to a league title = don't want that to happen = take him out (old Italian style football), a career ending injury thinking about it again might be harsh but def not for roony). Hiding behind the keyboard? sorry there's no other way to do it unless you invent some sort of face to face forum video link.

AntiUnited said:
JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:

Talking utter shit? how long have you been watching football? Roony is one of the most petulant shit steering cunts in world football (Also pepe). He gets into the refs faces swearing, trying to get people sent off, Throwing elbows, and not to mention kicking players. Why would you want such a piss take **** playing football ? and for van persi (quality player that can lead you guys to a league title = don't want that to happen = take him out (old Italian style football), a career ending injury thinking about it again might be harsh but def not for roony). Hiding behind the keyboard? sorry there's no other way to do it unless you invent some sort of face to face forum video link.

Oh dear.

AntiUnited said:
JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:

Talking utter shit? how long have you been watching football? Roony is one of the most petulant shit steering ***** in world football (Also pepe). He gets into the refs faces swearing, trying to get people sent off, Throwing elbows, and not to mention kicking players. Why would you want such a piss take **** playing football ? and for van persi (quality player that can lead you guys to a league title = don't want that to happen = take him out (old Italian style football), a career ending injury thinking about it again might be harsh but def not for roony). Hiding behind the keyboard? sorry there's no other way to do it unless you invent some sort of face to face forum video link.
Went to my 1st Utd game in 1974 so about 38 years.

Without getting into a debate on whether Rooney is what you say he is, I've seen plenty of obnoxious players over the years without wishing a career ending injury on any of them (tho will admit to wanting to see players kicked at times in the heat of the moment).

Oh n I'm extremely glad that this isn't a video forum but when I referred to people saying things online that they wouldnt in a face to face discussion, I meant the old fashioned version of face to face - you know, where the person you may offend with your thoughtless remarks is actually within striking distance?

JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:
JM Mcr said:

Talking utter shit? how long have you been watching football? Roony is one of the most petulant shit steering ***** in world football (Also pepe). He gets into the refs faces swearing, trying to get people sent off, Throwing elbows, and not to mention kicking players. Why would you want such a piss take **** playing football ? and for van persi (quality player that can lead you guys to a league title = don't want that to happen = take him out (old Italian style football), a career ending injury thinking about it again might be harsh but def not for roony). Hiding behind the keyboard? sorry there's no other way to do it unless you invent some sort of face to face forum video link.

Without getting into a debate on whether Rooney is what you say he is, I've seen plenty of obnoxious players over the years without wishing a career ending injury on any of them (tho will admit to wanting to see players kicked at times in the heat of the moment).

Oh n I'm extremely glad that this isn't a video forum but when I referred to people saying things online that they wouldnt in a face to face discussion, I meant the old fashioned version of face to face - you know, where the person you may offend with your thoughtless remarks is actually within striking distance?
Well what do you think he is?

The cookie monster said:
JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:

*He's a bit of a Dick but I don't wish a career threating injury on him, nor would I on anyone. Even Barton & Thatcher.

*I know you didn't ask me the question....

sjk2008 said:
The cookie monster said:
JM Mcr said:

*He's a bit of a Dick but I don't wish a career threating injury on him, nor would I on anyone. Even Barton & Thatcher.

*I know you didn't ask me the question....
Me neither mate
I just wanted jm to admit that he is an horrible bastard on and off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.