United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, the season hasn't started yet and the united 2012/13 thread is up to 200 pages - of which I reckon I'm responsible for about 20 of them ;-)

I imagine they would say that it was indicative of our obsession with them. That may partly be true, but we're not in their league anymore when it comes to obsessing about our 'neighbours'. In that sense, at least, we've regressed as supporters since 2008 whereas they appear to be breaking all records.

If only they hadn't given us so much material to work with in the last few weeks perhaps this thread would be half the length it now is. During our dark days, as much as we hated them, there was little to laugh at when it came to their affairs. We may have found their supporters to be comical there was little in the way the club was run to give us much grounds for amusement.

That is no longer the case. I'm starting to find them quite funny now. No wonder they enjoyed mocking us all those years for our ineptitude. It's quite fun. I think I'm really going to enjoy returning the favour in the years ahead.

Re: 1999

They did have an awesome team in 99..I've got no problem with admitting that, but it was just as good a season to be a blue..and that's what most rags don't get...its possible to be proud of your team, even if they aren't top of the pile. 1999 was one of my greatest memories as a blue..I couldnt give a monkeys about how good they, Barcelona, Bayern or anyone else were back then..I saw my team pull itself up by its bootstraps, and start making strides to where it belongs. we are back now..let United have it's past...we've got the future.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Silly old twats been on the whiskey again,can see him having an heartattack by chrimbo,its getting to much for him.

Fucking bless is what I say. Bobby better smack him in the gob if he starts with his pathetic, name calling, double standard ranting again.

Alex has just presided over the biggest bottle job in football league history by blowing an eight point lead in record time.

Who cares what he now thinks about anything?

Why don't the press ask fergie who will win the title

Every week Mancini has a press conference he gets asked whether united are favourites to win the title.

Have I missed something here but I don't recall Fergie getting constantly asked who he feels are favourites for the title.......Why not?

Rag Infested Garbage ......

Hate Fergie cock sucking journalists ....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-citystill-fixated--by-united-8057267.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 57267.html</a>

Re: Rag Infested Garbage ......

Very poorly written, which is surprising for the Independent as their average reader has at least half a brain(maybe they don't know much about football?), too many holes and 1 sided comments to mention. Scales(as they called him once) was a TV and Hi-Fi fan from Altrincham, tanned and beaming Fergie? He's been on holiday, and i'm sure he wouldn't be beaming long if some1 asked him a question he didn't like! Van Persie like Cantona? Eric had retired at his age and as for VP wanting to help improve the kids surely he was best placed at Arsenal to do that! Mancini not happy about only signing Rodwell, the window hasn't finished yet, and not a single word on Wenger! (they were trying to imply that every other well known team had no consistency with managers, but Wenger been in the job for so long and has failed to win a trophy for the best part of a decade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.