United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scums radio ad

Has anyone else heard their radio advertisement for tickets for a couple of their games? Its hilarious basically taking the piss out their own fans. It builds up to the sound of a game and then it stops and says something along the lines of " what's this its not on the tv" and then goes on to try and sell tickets for a couple of games at the swamp. It made me chuckle this morning.

Question, is this on Bacon face's agenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question,

is this what Baconface has planned.

That lot have given Van Percey number 20.
It is 20 years since the Premier League began.
If he can win it that would be his 20th title.

Is this another treble in the bag!!!

Re: Question, is this on Bacon face's agenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluelol said:
Question,

2 out of 3 probably but the 20th season was the one we won. You probably didn't notice because it was all being built up for a Rags win, we pissed on the parade so it was cancelled.

The goal was enough for us though.

bluelol said:
Question,

Ahh well - even the best laid plans can go awry.
Have they signed the 30 goal a season man - their new Cantona/Ronaldo?
Or will he be the croc of a few years before.
Or, will he be the next Torres?
Anyhow, he listened to the little boy inside his head and he realised that United breathed football. Unlike Arsenal, Barcelona, Juventus, Real Madrid, or even little City, who presumably all breathe golf, table tennis, taekwondo and beach volleyball or other sports according to the thoughts in his tiny little brain.
Always hated him and very glad that he hasn't come to us. Hard to imagine, but it'll make me hate them even more - Rooney, Ferdinand and RVP all in one team - unbelievable Jeff!!!!!
His signing will help to put United as favourites with the Sunday Supplement guys, so that's good enough for me.

the blue panther said:
bluelol said:
Question,

Ahh well - even the best laid plans can go awry.
Have they signed the 30 goal a season man - their new Cantona/Ronaldo?
Or will he be the croc of a few years before.
Or, will he be the next Torres?
Anyhow, he listened to the little boy inside his head and he realised that United breathed football. Unlike Arsenal, Barcelona, Juventus, Real Madrid, or even little City, who presumably all breathe golf, table tennis, taekwondo and beach volleyball or other sports according to the thoughts in his tiny little brain.
Always hated him and very glad that he hasn't come to us. Hard to imagine, but it'll make me hate them even more - Rooney, Ferdinand and RVP all in one team - unbelievable Jeff!!!!!
His signing will help to put United as favourites with the Sunday Supplement guys, so that's good enough for me.

Ha, this I Like.

Just said on Talkshite that Van Persie said he had a more lucrative offer to join us, but the young boy in him said join Utd.

I know he has to say things like 'the small boy inside me told me to join Utd' for the fans and Rag TV, and he can't really say 'I'm better than Chicharito, Welbeck and Berbatov, so I knew I'd get a start here, but I wasn't sure if I could get 40 starts a season ahead of Tevez or Aguero'.

However, he had a better offer to join us? Never heard that before. Does anyone on here know anything about that, or have I missed it on another thread? Does this actually tell us that Marwood was doing his job, but the one thing he couldn't do was guarantee RVP a start?

malg said:
Just said on Talkshite that Van Persie said he had a more lucrative offer to join us, but the young boy in him said join Utd.

I know he has to say things like 'the small boy inside me told me to join Utd' for the fans and Rag TV, and he can't really say 'I'm better than Chicharito, Welbeck and Berbatov, so I knew I'd get a start here, but I wasn't sure if I could get 40 starts a season ahead of Tevez or Aguero'.

However, he had a better offer to join us? Never heard that before. Does anyone on here know anything about that, or have I missed it on another thread? Does this actually tell us that Marwood was doing his job, but the one thing he couldn't do was guarantee RVP a start?
i think that is just rag propaganda
Wenger said that no team made a serious bid for RVP apart from the scum
allegedly we bid half what they paid, so we certainly didn't make a more lucrative offer to his club

potentially we may have offered more in wages, but that's because we offered less on the transfer

I'm a bit confused with this one... weren't there many on here claiming that Van Persie agreed personal terms with City months ago? And that bets on him coming to City were being made, such was the confidence of the deal?

Maybe this is what RvP is referring to... that he was offered more money by City, but City wouldn't agree Arsenal's transfer fee demands?

Just a thought.

Sign of the times when a player of Van Persies calibre signs for united because he probably wouldnt be a regular for us, the champions

Soulboy said:
I'm a bit confused with this one... weren't there many on here claiming that Van Persie agreed personal terms with City months ago? And that bets on him coming to City were being made, such was the confidence of the deal?

Maybe this is what RvP is referring to... that he was offered more money by City, but City wouldn't agree Arsenal's transfer fee demands?

Just a thought.
i think that is the case, and been hinted at by both Wenger and Mancini
however RvP is now telling the world it's the little boy in his head told him to join united, read into that what you will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.