United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair points made by everyone there. We probably did offer good wages, but didn't want to stump up £23m for him. Like I said in previous threads, it would have been good to get him, but I think our front 4 are good enough without him. My only issue is that RVP, Rooney, Nani and Valencia/Young does look good going forward - hopefully their defence will balance this out!

So now bacon face to quote "city will NEVER scoremore goals than us again"

Oh hurry up May will you. So we have had "not in my lifetime" and now this..

This guy is a fucking **** of the highest order!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Has he actually said that SHB or is it something you've heard from a mate? Just wanted to know, as I remember some ex Rag player last season saying that Ferguson's biggest fear would be to lose the title on goal difference - maybe explains why he's spent so much on RVP.

malg said:

Has he actually said that SHB or is it something you've heard from a mate? Just wanted to know, as I remember some ex Rag player last season saying that Ferguson's biggest fear would be to lose the title on goal difference - maybe explains why he's spent so much on RVP.

I know it is the daily fail but here you go....Winning it this time will be even more sweeter!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ew-Eric-Cantona-boasts-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

Thanks for that SHB. Why does no one ever pick that Jock bastard up for his pish comments? He says no one has beaten them on goal difference before, well from memory I don't think the Prem Lge has ever been won on goal difference - he's a wanker.

I like the comment by someone below the article 'Rangers of the South' - quality!

malg said:

I know it is the daily fail but here you go....Winning it this time will be even more sweeter!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ew-Eric-Cantona-boasts-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html
The stupid old twat should of learnt to keep it shut after last year, you can feel the fear:)

Re: Question, is this on Bacon face's agenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluelol said:
Question,

is this what Baconface has planned.

That lot have given Van Percey number 20.
It is 20 years since the Premier League began.
If he can win it that would be his 20th title.

Is this another treble in the bag!!!

Wouldn´t be HIS 20th title although he´d have the press spouting it was

Soulboy said:
I'm a bit confused with this one... weren't there many on here claiming that Van Persie agreed personal terms with City months ago? And that bets on him coming to City were being made, such was the confidence of the deal?

Maybe this is what RvP is referring to... that he was offered more money by City, but City wouldn't agree Arsenal's transfer fee demands?

Just a thought.
We agreed terms with him in December but didn't agree terms with arsenal once Tevez decided to get his shit together. Back in December Tevez was not part of our plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.