United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
If rumours are true that Mourinho is loaning Kaka to the scum that's there midfield sorted
Even that stubborn twit Slur Fogeyscum realises that he needs a deep lying midfielder of quality but as he was at Fulham yesterday holding willies with Woy I think maybe he was looking at Moussa Dembele for the role?

Deepest Blue said:
waspish said:
If rumours are true that Mourinho is loaning Kaka to the scum that's there midfield sorted
Even that stubborn twit Slur Fogeyscum realises that he needs a deep lying midfielder of quality but as he was at Fulham yesterday holding willies with Woy I think maybe he was looking at Moussa Dembele for the role?

Or maybe just sussing out the rags' opponents next Saturday.

Fulham are no mugs, they got 10 million for Smalling. If baconface wants to sign Dembelle they will need to stump up 20 million. The only way this deal will go through is if Berbatov goes the other way.

on twitter

Sky Bet ‏@SkyBet
Rumours circulating that Man United are set to sign Kaka, we make Fergie's men 8/11 to land him this summer

Is there a thread anywhere about the reports that pisscan will be calling it quits in 2 years and the signings he is making are his swansong?

Come on City, huge opportunity to leave them fucked for the foreseeable future.

TFC said:
Is there a thread anywhere about the reports that pisscan will be calling it quits in 2 years and the signings he is making are his swansong?

No need for a thread. It's as plain as the purple nose on his face that this is exactly what he is doing. Regardless of whether they win the next two or not, he will have issued Malcolm with an ultimatum. Back me with money or I will walk now and with the club in a precarious financial position he couldn't say no.

My theory anyway B-)

Salford_Blue said:
TFC said:

No need for a thread. It's as plain as the purple nose on his face that this is exactly what he is doing. Regardless of whether they win the next two or not, he will have issued Malcolm with an ultimatum. Back me with money or I will walk now and with the club in a precarious financial position he couldn't say no.

My theory anyway B-)

In a perfect world, we fight off their challenge both times, leave him miserable and them fucked with a team full of pensioners and a huge wage bill. Off to have a wank at the mere prospect ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.