United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
bluemoon73 said:
Rammyblues said:
Not bothered whether we don't score more goals than them as long as our goal difference is better who gives a shit.

Not even arsed about goal difference as long as we have more points

I wonder how distraught they would be if we won back to back titles on goal difference.

Well it would destroy them but probably take down half of us as well, not sure if i could go through last season again

bluemoon73 said:
stony said:
bluemoon73 said:
Not even arsed about goal difference as long as we have more points

I wonder how distraught they would be if we won back to back titles on goal difference.

Well it would destroy them but probably take down half of us as well, not sure if i could go through last season again

I never want to go through anything like that again, but you must admit, the way we won made it all the sweeter.

Ferdinand, Jones, Evans, and Smalling apparently (aka Daily Star) all injured for Monday meaning the rags might have to play Carrick alongside the returning Vidic. Come on Everton. :)

blue b4 the moon said:
Neverton are 3's to win.

Could be worth a quid or so or will the rags be fired up after last season?

Think the scum have only lost 1 game in 15 years there that's why it's 3/1

Marvin said:
whyalwaysLee said:
Marvin said:
I was looking at the line-ups for all the Premiership games in my paper and this was the Utd subs bench. of course this is just the reporters speculation at this stage

subs from Lindegaard, Valencia, Nani, Anderson, Berbatov, Giggs, Hernández, Welbeck, Cleverley, Powell, Macheda http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/17/squad-sheets-everton-manchester-united

Where are the defenders? Three are injured. But this is the most unbalanced Utd team for years. Surely they will buy a left back. If not they are very exposed at the back.

Jones, Smalling and Evans all injured. If they don't get some back up for shaky Evra, then why did they loan Fabio to QPR?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_ ... _table.php</a>
I know they are injured, but that's not unusual - Ferdinand will spend half the season injured. They are starting a new season and they can only put out 4 fit defenders! That is risky in the extreme
Ferdinand reportedly injured!

waspish said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Neverton are 3's to win.

Could be worth a quid or so or will the rags be fired up after last season?

Think the scum have only lost 1 game in 15 years there that's why it's 3/1

Also, don't forget that over the past few seasons Everton have been notoriously slow starters. 3/1 is half decent but United at slightly shorter than evens represents the better value bet IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.