United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salford_Blue said:
TFC said:
Is there a thread anywhere about the reports that pisscan will be calling it quits in 2 years and the signings he is making are his swansong?

Come on City, huge opportunity to leave them fucked for the foreseeable future.

No need for a thread. It's as plain as the purple nose on his face that this is exactly what he is doing. Regardless of whether they win the next two or not, he will have issued Malcolm with an ultimatum. Back me with money or I will walk now and with the club in a precarious financial position he couldn't say no.

My theory anyway B-)
this all day

svennis pennis said:
Lot of rumours they may be signing Kaka. Could make things interesting.

Kaka means kagawa won't play much as they play in the same position , not sure if it will happen , can utd really afford a £20m and £200000 a week signing ? Logic says no , as they already have spent a fair bit this window

44% said:
svennis pennis said:

Kaka means kagawa won't play much as they play in the same position , not sure if it will happen , can utd really afford a £20m and £200000 a week signing ? Logic says no , as they already have spent a fair bit this window

Kaka is a dud. If they spend £20m on him then they're really up shit creek.

44% said:
svennis pennis said:

It's a loan deal it it comes off

Just been sent this by a rag work colleague who already has renewed his swamp ticket. He was constantly hounded by nited to renew. He has said that that they are still texting, e-mailing and phoning to renew and has never known them so desperate.
Seems to be plenty of tickets available and they are even offering interest free credit via Zebra Finance!!
Don't nornally find Zebra's in a swamp but plenty of snakes.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutd.com/~/media/Files/PDF/Season_Ticket_Priority_List_201213_Brochure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutd.com/~/media/Files/PDF ... 3_Brochure</a>

I think they will get Kaka.

This is about filling the ground on Matchday. Just heard adverts on the Radio for their first 3PM Kick Offs against Fulham and Wigan.

sparky1 said:
Just been sent this by a rag work colleague who already has renewed his swamp ticket. He was constantly hounded by nited to renew. He has said that that they are still texting, e-mailing and phoning to renew and has never known them so desperate.
Seems to be plenty of tickets available and they are even offering interest free credit via Zebra Finance!!

We did that when people were refusing to renew under Pearce. I was seriously thinking about not doing so until they did that and it just about convinced me to give it another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.