United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Scums radio ad

hahaha

the vip tickets they try and sell on talkshit makes me laugh every time.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
VanPersie.jpg

I think this "romance" stuff is being trotted out under instruction from the club. It is clear that they think that repeating it often enough will make it true.

It's the only thing they've got to differentiate themselves from us, but its value to prospective players is an illusion. I bet the heritage of a club accounts for less than 10% of any players' decision making process.

Ahead of it will be likelihood of winning trophies, money and which league they'll be playing in.

Let's face it - there aren't many better destinations than City when it comes to those three things.

Prestwich_Blue said:
malg said:
unexpected item said:
Once the rag medical department get their hands on rvp then they'll be fucked.
According to someone on Talkshite yesterday they are the best medical team in the world and RVP will be well looked after!
They had the worst injury record in the Premiership last season.

which shouldnt be such a shock because of the number of elderly they have. but if you look at their younger players with long term injuries it makes you wonder who they have as physio`s

probably a couple of lads off bluemoon

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So now bacon face to quote "city will NEVER scoremore goals than us again"

Oh hurry up May will you. So we have had "not in my lifetime" and now this..

This guy is a fucking **** of the highest order!
Maybe we should have 2 banners side by side in the South Stand with number of goals each of us score, not looking through 'tinted' glasses but I know where my money is going.

Not bothered whether we don't score more goals than them as long as our goal difference is better who gives a shit.

Rammyblues said:
Not bothered whether we don't score more goals than them as long as our goal difference is better who gives a shit.

Not even arsed about goal difference as long as we have more points

bluemoon73 said:
Rammyblues said:

Not even arsed about goal difference as long as we have more points

I wonder how distraught they would be if we won back to back titles on goal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.