United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mrs didn't think it was a penalty, in fact she said Rooney deliberately kicks the back of Caulkers (?) leg a la Ashley Young.

The snowball incident was clearly racist.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Are you incapable of having actual real discussions with rival fans?

I think we've done rather well from our away games against the big sides this season. Won against you, Chelsea & Liverpool, and got a draw at Spurs. Not such a bad record.

Interestingly, what let us down today was our attack. Our defence held firm for 90 minutes, but we just weren't clever enough in attack.

Van Persie's header was quality but, aside from contributing the goal, he had a reasonably poor performance. Welbeck was quality again, but it was his composure that let him down again. Great to see Kagawa playing well, and in a more natural role of his. I knew instantly that it'd be he who Rooney was coming on for when I saw him warming up, but would have much rather it been RVP.

As an Englishman and a Manc, I so want Welbeck to come good with him being a local boy, but obviously not at the expense of City, so either way its a no win situation! I agree that he had a good game today, but will always (and may always) just lack the most important thing that strikers need....goals.

Carrick is as vital to you as Barry is to us and had yet another good game.

Kagawa???...mmm...I will have to disagree on that one though!

Salford_Blue said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Welbeck was quality again.

As an Englishman and a Manc, I so want Welbeck to come good with him being a local boy, but obviously not at the expense of City

Why would you want a Rag to "come good"?

Viva Rivaldo said:
blueinsa said:
You have also had a 10 point lead cut to 5 in the space of a week.

I think we've done rather well from our away games against the big sides this season. Won against you, Chelsea & Liverpool, and got a draw at Spurs. Not such a bad record.

Interestingly, what let us down today was our attack. Our defence held firm for 90 minutes, but we just weren't clever enough in attack.

Van Persie's header was quality but, aside from contributing the goal, he had a reasonably poor performance. Welbeck was quality again, but it was his composure that let him down again. Great to see Kagawa playing well, and in a more natural role of his. I knew instantly that it'd be he who Rooney was coming on for when I saw him warming up, but would have much rather it been RVP.

Shite refereeing, but Spurs deserved at least a point from that.

And you expected what from Chris Foy?
The incompetent twat has plenty of previous with us. Remember your fat scouser as his assistant in the cup last year?

Salford_Blue said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

As an Englishman and a Manc, I so want Welbeck to come good with him being a local boy, but obviously not at the expense of City, so either way its a no win situation! I agree that he had a good game today, but will always (and may always) just lack the most important thing that strikers need....goals.

Carrick is as vital to you as Barry is to us and had yet another good game.

Kagawa???...mmm...I will have to disagree on that one though!

I wouldn't say it was purely goals mate, I think he lacks a clinical edge to his final contribution full stop.

Kagawa ? Don't see what all the fuss is about and they definitely over egg the pudding when talking about his contribution to games, maybe it'll come and it's taking time like many overseas players, but there's definitely a load of hype surrounding him for no real reason.

Sure on paper it looks great, won at ours, Chelsea, pool and spurs but I have never seen such awful referee performances than at pool and Chelsea. Everything inc sending offs, soft penalties etc went for utd. Both pool and Chelsea looked the better teams before utd had a helping hand. Today spurs battered utd and on another day could have won. Even though we lost to utd I also thought we were the better team. Points is all that matters but when you look into how utd got those results, it's more down to poor officials and a lot of luck

dannyirishblue said:
at least madrid are coming into a bit of form before their champions league tie with united

I want the scum to win.

OT derby sandwiched between both legs of the Ch.Lge Qtrs.

blueinsa said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
iwF8L3mw9STHf.gif

No point in crying over it, but if that was Aguero not Rooney, or had happened to Spurs, there'd be about five new "UNITED CONSPIRACY" threads up in this forum.

The only contact is from Rooney kicking the lad in the calf.

Clear for all to see.

Would you say penalty had it been the other around and be honest please.

Got to say that is a penalty and the reason the "assistant ref" didn't flag is obviously that he thinks the defender has toed the ball away from shrek

We are coming back at them like an express train and they know it. Everyone knows we are a better team than them. Cant wait for derby day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.