United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to slow the gif down for me to see 1) Caulker anywhere near that ugly mug 2) Caulker not getting to the ball 1st.
I can kind of make it out after multiple viewings but I can see why it was a non-call, much like the Kagawa shirt pulling.

OMFG, that utter twunt, Nevin on MOTD2. "United magnificent today", he says. Does anyone think for one millisecond that if it had been City failing to rustle up a shot on target worth the name and chucking away the points in the final seconds, the last thing he'd be calling us is magnificent.

How can it be a pen if Rooney kicks the calf of the defender? What foul did the Spurs defender make?

Ferguson should have been seriously embarrassed and put in his place by Match of the Day pundits

He moved the ball on to his right side, which was the right thing to do then kicked his left leg into the defender, went down and while he was on his way down he was already calling for the penalty. fucker ain't as daft as he looks and was looking for it!

Cheating, granny shagging, wig wearing, twat.

andyhinch said:
They don't seem to of said that the rags mostly got battered

When do they ever? They are utter idiots. Why are they so rag-delusional? Almost to a man.

But Red Nev gave the game away without meaning to. His reaction spoke volumes. I am absolutely convinced they are getting flashbacks now. Last season's collapse could work against them, whatever the punditry want to believe.

Pam said:
andyhinch said:
They don't seem to of said that the rags mostly got battered

When do they ever? They are utter idiots. Why are they so rag-delusional? Almost to a man.

But Red Nev gave the game away without meaning to. His reaction spoke volumes. I am absolutely convinced they are getting flashbacks now. Last season's collapse could work against them, whatever the punditry want to believe.
Def pen though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.