United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
seems theyve signed a fullback called alicksbutt

And of course according to the fookin senile one he´s suddenly one of the best LBs in Europe , despite the fact he was on his way to that European superpower known as Southampton less than a week ago

mike channon´s windmill said:
City Raider said:
seems theyve signed a fullback called alicksbutt

And of course according to the fookin senile one he´s suddenly one of the best LBs in Europe , despite the fact he was on his way to that European superpower known as Southampton less than a week ago

Jesus, when you sign a poor man's Leighton James, you know you're in shit street.

Well if I didn't have enough reason to despise that club before that seals it. Soros is one of my least favorite people on the planet.

Re: Rooney's Facebook.

All the likes made it especially funny as did Rooney telling RVP he'd have gone to Juventus because he couldn't turn down the Old Lady. (Ryan Giggs likes this).

The Flash said:
Soros' investment gave the price a slight bump, back down to 13 dollars per share and trending south!

beautiful-south-welcome.jpg

The Flash said:
Soros' investment gave the price a slight bump, back down to 13 dollars per share and trending south!
I can only imagine he bought them as a vanity purchase. If he bought them for a managed fund then he'll have some explaining to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.