United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their wage bill must have spiked significantly this summer?

Van Persie - £225,000/week
Kagawa - £85,000/week
Welbeck new contract - wages have reportedly trebled, probably about £80,000/week
New minor signings Alexander Büttner, Nick Powell, and the Chilean lad.

Nani demanding a bumper contract.

Ji-Sung Park the only noteworthy name to have left the club but they are trying to shift Berbatov who earns around £120,000/week.

SWP's back said:
The Flash said:
Soros' investment gave the price a slight bump, back down to 13 dollars per share and trending south!
I can only imagine he bought them as a vanity purchase. If he bought them for a managed fund then he'll have some explaining to do.

They're doing better than his facebook shares.

LoveCity said:
Their wage bill must have spiked significantly this summer?

Van Persie - £225,000/week
Kagawa - £85,000/week
Welbeck new contract - wages have reportedly trebled, probably about £80,000/week
New minor signings Alexander Büttner, Nick Powell, and the Chilean lad.

Nani demanding a bumper contract.

Ji-Sung Park the only noteworthy name to have left the club but they are trying to shift Berbatov who earns around £120,000/week.
Hope Nani gets a massive rise. He constantly goes missing in big games.

Should our wage bill not increase as well? What exactly are we doing with all of this cash we got from the TV deal?

alky313 said:
Should our wage bill not increase as well? What exactly are we doing with all of this cash we got from the TV deal?
The new TV deal doesn't kick in until 2013-14 as I understand it. So 2 years away yet, unless we get tiin advance which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.