United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Webb at Rags vs Chelsea

MihaiCity said:
the ref at sunday game between this two will be howard 'the clown' webb with phil 'the fat man' dowd as the 4th official...what a utter joke by the FA. they try everything right now to help the rags win the fa cup too...

yep, expected though.

Re: Webb at Rags vs Chelsea

It's Web because BaconChops approves especially when he gave the scum 2 pens last season!

I'll probably get accused for being a rag for this but can we please just keep everything about the scum in just one thread? Rags always accuse us of being obssessd with them and to be honest, this forum kind of validates their point!

I've highlighted all of the recent rag threads in just one page alone - god knows how many more threads we've got about them

11346435.jpg

Blue Moomin said:
I'll probably get accused for being a rag for this but can we please just keep everything about the scum in just one thread? Rags always accuse us of being obssessd with them and to be honest, this forum kind of validates their point!

I've highlighted all of the recent rag threads in just one page alone - god knows how many more threads we've got about them

11346435.jpg
images

I'm not trying to be controversial or act an idiot - I just find that there's more to talk about in football than the corrupt fuckers.

One thread is enough, surely? I get enough shit from rag friends about us being obsessed with them as it is.

Crouchinho said:
What's happening with Rooney exactly? Is he carrying an injury? Is he in Fergie's bad books?

Wellbeck seemed to have a couple of decent opportunities in the match, but I think he had one touch too many. A decent striker would have tested the goalie or scored I reckon against Madrid

I think Rio was bang out of order still, I wish that ref would go on twitter posting a pic of himself holding a card saying "I merked Nani" to Rio Thick **** Ferdinand
The thing is about that incident, I was watching on tv and waiting for some red Cnut to mention it, their was a slight pregnant pause then they stuck their heads in the sand as usual, gutless arseholes

MCFC BOB said:
Blue Moomin said:
I'm not trying to be controversial or act an idiot - I just find that there's more to talk about in football than the corrupt fuckers.

One thread is enough, surely? I get enough shit from rag friends about us being obsessed with them as it is.
THE AGENDA MAKES YOU DO IT. DON'T WORRY, WE'VE ALL SURVIVED.

Some casualties mind, as you have gone deaf.

:)

Ferguson press conference on Friday

Wonder how the journalist will treat Ferguson at the press conference on Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.