United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The title's gone to Utd - time for Fergie to go

I always thought he would retire at the end of this season, now I'm not to sure I can see him being there another 2 seasons 70 to 73 years of age is nothing

Death will be the only reason he gives up the dark throne.

BlueMoonraker said:
BlueTG said:
BlueMoonraker said:
It's a bet. If he's still there as manager in August you win!
If he's still there in September can I win the bet against you both??

If he stays he might be sacked at the end of August. I'd love to see him get the sack.
More chance of me having a threesome with Charlize Theron and Kate Upton than of Ferguson getting the sack.

I can't see him leaving for another couple of years yet. He's said it himself, I know he tends to bluff, but I'm taking him for his word on this. Whenever retirement has been hinted at, it just never happens, and this goes all the way back to 2001, when it was strongly speculated. No, we've not seen the last of him yet by any means.

The day he is no longer a manager will be one of the happiest in my life. I cannot wait for that day to come. I hate him so much that every time I hear his name it makes me cringe..Age is definitely becoming a factor though and I doubt he will stay more than 1-2 years.

So what. Let em win it tomorrow.

We always knew. Bring on the Cup Final

CTID.

Off to watch Riverdance pissed.

The thing that will really piss the rags off is that nobody but themselves cares, all anybody is talking about is Suarez, when Spurs beat us yesterday i was expecting a barrage of texts off the fuckers, i didnt get one, they know nobody gives a fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.