United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The title's gone to Utd - time for Fergie to go

Marvin said:
Fair chance he'll go

There's no way he'll win the title again next season with that team, they've won it through pure grit with the memory of Aguero ingrained on their eyelids. That will fade

And City and Chelsea will be better.
I dunno, we we're all saying last year it'd be all ours and Chelsea's from then on, and he could strengthen. They're still here to stay, and I think pisscan will be.

BlueTG said:
Marvin said:
Fair chance he'll go

There's no way he'll win the title again next season with that team, they've won it through pure grit with the memory of Aguero ingrained on their eyelids. That will fade

I dunno, we we're all saying last year it'd be all ours and Chelsea's from then on, and he could strengthen. They're still here to stay, and I think pisscan will be.
They will have to strengthen. Put City and Chelsea up against them and they'd usually win. Utd won more games, because of their mentality and the usual refereeing bias which they will always get. They have loads of money now so they probably will strengthen

Sportsman's bet (no money; I don't have any!) that he's still there next August.
It's a bet. If he's still there as manager in August you win!

BlueMoonraker said:
Sportsman's bet (no money; I don't have any!) that he's still there next August.
If he's still there in September can I win the bet against you both??

Doesn't he want the Champions League one more time to equal Liverpool? Good luck with that, European teams aren't as naive against United's pass-to-winger-smack-into-box style as English clubs, and it'll be a tough road for them to even reach the final, let alone win it.

LoveCity said:
Doesn't he want the Champions League one more time to equal Liverpool? Good luck with that, European teams aren't as naive against United's pass-to-winger-smack-into-box style as English clubs, and it'll be a tough road for them to even reach the final, let alone win it.
He would still be one short, Liverpool have five

Marvin said:
BlueTG said:
Marvin said:
Fair chance he'll go

They will have to strengthen. Put City and Chelsea up against them and they'd usually win. Utd won more games, because of their mentality and the usual refereeing bias which they will always get. They have loads of money now so they probably will strengthen
Exactly why they won't go away, if he fucks off there will be a chance of their demise, but while he is still there I don't think they will leave the top 3 come each May.

And I would love to be proved wrong

LoveCity said:
They are almost guaranteed passage to the latter stages, and then you only need win 3-4 ties to be in the Final.

BlueTG said:
BlueMoonraker said:
If he's still there in September can I win the bet against you both??

If he stays he might be sacked at the end of August. I'd love to see him get the sack.

Marvin said:
Fair chance he'll go

I don't know I would have said that for this season as well.
Still they keep going to the well, time and time again, but at some point it's going to have to run dry.
He'll leave though, he wont be fired and when he does leave it will be all down hill for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.