United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue underpants said:
The thing that will really piss the rags off is that nobody but themselves cares, all anybody is talking about is Suarez, when Spurs beat us yesterday i was expecting a barrage of texts off the fuckers, i didnt get one, they know nobody gives a fuck

Same here, I was at a my niece's Holy Communion yesterday and was expecting loads of grief off teo rag brothers. This was after the Spurs game. I asked him how many people the church held as it was rammed. His answer "about 700", my reply "right, about 436 then", every number that was mentioned by them all day, I knocked about 40% off.
"Had about 10 pints", I would interject "6 then".
"Cost a grand", me: "£570 then"

I carried this on all day and they finally bit, "What the fuck are you on about?"
"You know, you lying c*nts, you know... Only City sold your ground out this season"

The evening ended with one losing his head completely and storming out. Too easy these c*nts.

Re: The title's gone to Utd - time for Fergie to go

jimharri said:
BlueMoonraker said:
BlueTG said:
If he's still there in September can I win the bet against you both??

If he stays he might be sacked at the end of August. I'd love to see him get the sack.
More chance of me having a threesome with Charlize Theron and Kate Upton than of Ferguson getting the sack.

And you expect us to believe you weren't sat there with your fingers crossed whilst typing that Jim ? Oh you just fuckin know I'm right ;-)

They win the league, nobody cares

Tonight the rags will pick up their 20th league title and nobody but themselves will give two hoots, a player sinking his teeth into another players arm is making far bigger headlines and it is really pissing them off.
They will never have that glorious sensation and emotion that not only us blues had but nearly every supporter of football had last May, no they will have a humdrum run of the mill win over Villa sing some nursery rhymes and unfurl a 20th banner with something on it about "our trophy back'' kiss the piss cans arse for 10 mins as he makes a slurred speach from the center spot and that will be that.
Enjoy it while it last you over opinionated fuckers we wont make the same mistakes next year and the great thing is they know it, iv looked them in the eyes and they know it

Re: They win the league, nobody cares

They're winning the title with a whimper.

They can stick 20 titles up their arse, I wouldn't want to be anything other than blue.

Ask yourselves, who has had more satisfaction, fun, enjoyment, fulfilment this season; a match-going city fan, who has been to some aways and Wembley too, or a home counties rag who watches in the pub every week, occasionally squealing in his squeaky southern accent when ROONEY slots in against some relegation fodder that didn't even give them a game...

13th May meant more to city fans than every single one of the last 20 did to these 'diehard' rags

Stop going on about it if you don't care. It hurts me and we all know it hurts you. They're winning it by 13 points and you're classing it as a "whimper"? oh dear.

Of course people will care.

RVP will been seen as a masterstroke and to their credit they didn't rely on Scholes return to carry them through either.

It's their 20th title that's a big achievement, it will be portrayed as a fitting season. An a great achievement coupled with taking a title back from their nearest rivals. Trust me, this is how it will go.

I care too, I care that we squandered any chance of keeping it with draws. Whilst some were proud of unbeaten it was papering cracks. We have to set up to win, not to not concede. A solid backline is needed don't get me wrong but when you have a lineup as good as our we need to be top heavy in setup so we get the most out of a collective unit.

IMO our undoing has been lack of quality squad option, little pace and also a deep midfield. We need to bring in athleticism in CDM position and we need a solid left sided player. Nothing woudl make me happier than to go for Mascherano (bench player at Barca) and Bale (talking £70m for both imo). Those two would perfect our side imo. After that quality younger players to boost squad options and cover.

I think we need a big summer and we need two players to upgrade our starting eleven and then we need 3-4 players to boost squad depth and quality. After that I'd trim players who are expensive side options who don't justify their wage.

I think we will win it again next year with a change of tactics and shake up of squad.

RAG Scum pissing me right off this morning, fucking dirty smug cock sucking wanker mother fuckers!

Not heard a peep out of them all season apart from the 3-2 at our place, and this morning in work they are all full of it!

FUCKING C UNTS!

blue underpants said:
Tonight the rags will pick up their 20th league title and nobody but themselves will give two hoots, a player sinking his teeth into another players arm is making far bigger headlines and it is really pissing them off.
Just a shame they didn't win it yesterday as that would have been even worse for them, with all the fuss about Suarez completely overshadowing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.