United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: They win the league, nobody cares

DavidManc said:
Stop going on about it if you don't care. It hurts me and we all know it hurts you. They're winning it by 13 points and you're classing it as a "whimper"? oh dear.

hope villa beat you tonight.

DavidManc said:
Stop going on about it if you don't care. It hurts me and we all know it hurts you. They're winning it by 13 points and you're classing it as a "whimper"? oh dear.
In over 40 years as a Blue, I've got used to not winning the league. We've not won it in all but two of the seasons I've been watching them. We've been more used to watching the bottom of the table than the top. You, on the other hand, have won the PL more times than you've not. And nothing you do will ever beat what we did to you last season.

DavidManc said:

1000000000% rag.

mansour's tow ropes said:
They can stick 20 titles up their arse, I wouldn't want to be anything other than blue.

Ask yourselves, who has had more satisfaction, fun, enjoyment, fulfilment this season; a match-going city fan, who has been to some aways and Wembley too, or a home counties rag who watches in the pub every week, occasionally squealing in his squeaky southern accent when ROONEY slots in against some relegation fodder that didn't even give them a game...

13th May meant more to city fans than every single one of the last 20 did to these 'diehard' rags

And the rest of match-going fans the length and breadth of the country!

blue underpants said:
Tonight the rags will pick up their 20th league title and nobody but themselves will give two hoots, a player sinking his teeth into another players arm is making far bigger headlines and it is really pissing them off.
They will never have that glorious sensation and emotion that not only us blues had but nearly every supporter of football had last May, no they will have a humdrum run of the mill win over Villa sing some nursery rhymes and unfurl a 20th banner with something on it about "our trophy back'' kiss the piss cans arse for 10 mins as he makes a slurred speach from the center spot and that will be that.
Enjoy it while it last you over opinionated fuckers we wont make the same mistakes next year and the great thing is they know it, iv looked them in the eyes and they know it

We made the same mistakes as recent as yesterday.

A few players out/in needed and a bit of bottle will do nicely for next year

I care!
I care we effectively handed them back our title before Christmas.
I care we never even started to defen our title - like 'Champions' should.
I care we have given the media more than enough reason and incentive to constantly criticise our team and our manager day after day, week after week for the whole of the season and beyond.
I care we capitulated at Southampton
I care we are no longer the 'Champions'
I care that camel gob and the granny shagger et.al will all be having a pop in the media starting from tomorrow morning.
I care that video footage of the scum lifting the trophy will be run, run and run again ad nauseam on SKT TV and talked about constantly 24 /7 on TalkSHITE
Out of all the people who should care it is us MCFC who should care.
If you don't care - then why bother any more?

TGR said:
I care!
I care we effectively handed them back our title before Christmas.
I care we never even started to defen our title - like 'Champions' should.
I care we have given the media more than enough reason and incentive to constantly criticise our team and our manager day after day, week after week for the whole of the season and beyond.
I care we capitulated at Southampton
I care we are no longer the 'Champions'
I care that camel gob and the granny shagger et.al will all be having a pop in the media starting from tomorrow morning.
I care that video footage of the scum lifting the trophy will be run, run and run again ad nauseam on SKT TV and talked about constantly 24 /7 on TalkSHITE
Out of all the people who should care it is us MCFC who should care.
If you don't care - then why bother any more?

On the money Blue. Not caring we've effectively gifted our arch-rivals a league title back. Can't work the logic out to be honest. I'm hurting right now because I can alreayd see what the media will be like.

Do I care United have won the league? Of course I care, as it means City haven't won it, plus it means we have to deal with the never-been-to-a-game type rags who only come out from under their rock when they are 100% certain of success.

Do I care that they're saying champ20ns and going on about it being their 20th title? No, not one jot. The scousers may care about that, but I certainly couldn't give a shit. Winning the league is winning the league, a laudable achievement, but it matters not one iota to me whether you've done it 19 previous times, 9 previous times, or 3 times like we have. No-one cares when you win the league how many times others have won the league. We won the title last season, at that point United had 19 league titles, did it matter? No, we were still the champions, and no-one gave a shit that United had won it numerous times in the past.

When they do win it just watch the difference in professionalism between us and them.
When we won it all they could do was tweet and say we will get it next year. Ferdinand could not even say Manchester city, all he said was congratulations to the other team, twice.

You watch our players in return. Kompany etc. They will give praise where due and not resort to immature tweets or the like we saw from Utd last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.