United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bitter Red's?

All coming out of the woodwork today. Even guys I didn't know liked football are telling me they are getting the champagne in tonight!

Re: They win the league, nobody cares

blue underpants said:
NipHolmes said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Can't disagree with any of that, mate.
The irony of folks lining up to tell us how little they care about us relinquishing the title does, however, raise a smile, even after yesterday's capitulation.
Because if you really don't care about conceding the title to our fiercest rivals, then I think it may well be time to have a quiet word with yourself.

Cheers.

I think people are consoling theselves with delusion to be frank mate. Not acring about our rivals lifting up their 20th league title which is won after we won it. They can see 'we made the twentieth special, we took it back from that lot' etc. It's horrible, just horrible. The only way to take the shine off their season was to win at their place (done) and to win the FA Cup.

I'm distraught at how we effectively gave the title up with not so much as a whimper. Fuck sakes, how can people not be bothered, I'm devastated!
I am bothered as any blue should be, what i am saying in my OP is that they are winning it on a tide of apathy, they have hardly been mentioned this morning on the day they could lift the title, its been Suarez, Suarez, Suarez and thankfully its pissing them off

That's the anti-rag media agenda for you, mate!
Don't worry - as soon as they have it in the bag, Sky and the red tops will be performing their usual circle jerk, and calling for the Talking Scrotum to be canonised.
In the meantime, just do what Depeche Mode advised, and enjoy the silence, because we will have a whole summer of their fucking gloating to contend with.

Mike N said:
All coming out of the woodwork today. Even guys I didn't know liked football are telling me they are getting the champagne in tonight!

To drink in front of the telly no doubt..:)

The Flash said:
See. They just can't help themselves. Just watch Villa get a win tonight, that would be priceless.

Even more so if theyve already opened the champagne. :)

Mind you, they had a lot of practice putting the corks back in last season.

Re: Bitter Reds

Ja Salford Blue said:
Anyone else encountering bitter rag's today?

And how we will now always be refered to as one season wonders!

Genuinely wouldn't care if we ended up being one season wonders. They could have another 20 titles for all I care, United winning titles has never and will never get to me, but they will never be able to wipe 'AGUERRROOOOOOOOOO' from their memories.

Re: Bitter Reds

Let them have their moment in the sun ,ask them what they won last year.Nowt,nothing,zip,bog all.

ell said:
samharris said:
ell said:
I think its brilliant how today is more about city not winning the title rather than United winning it.

City eh ?? victorious in defeat..;)

Haha its the moral cup to go with my derby victory at old trafford trophy ;)

surely you get to keep it forever now?? ;)

Re: They win the league, nobody cares

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
blue underpants said:
NipHolmes said:
Cheers.

I think people are consoling theselves with delusion to be frank mate. Not acring about our rivals lifting up their 20th league title which is won after we won it. They can see 'we made the twentieth special, we took it back from that lot' etc. It's horrible, just horrible. The only way to take the shine off their season was to win at their place (done) and to win the FA Cup.

I'm distraught at how we effectively gave the title up with not so much as a whimper. Fuck sakes, how can people not be bothered, I'm devastated!
I am bothered as any blue should be, what i am saying in my OP is that they are winning it on a tide of apathy, they have hardly been mentioned this morning on the day they could lift the title, its been Suarez, Suarez, Suarez and thankfully its pissing them off

That's the anti-rag media agenda for you, mate!
Don't worry - as soon as they have it in the bag, Sky and the red tops will be performing their usual circle jerk, and calling for the Talking Scrotum to be canonised.
In the meantime, just do what Depeche Mode advised, and enjoy the silence, because we will have a whole summer of their fucking gloating to contend with.

As well as having the fuckers on MOTD with RVP scoring a goal, then on Sky Sports adverts and so on and so on.

Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.