United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bitter Reds

The fuckers are everywhere.

My facebook may as well be called ragbook at the moment.

Still helping me to weed out the cunts n get rid of them off there i suppose.

Really brought home what a vile bunch they are.

You should all take comfort in the fact that no matter what happens you will never attain the level of cuntishness on display by that rabble.

Re: They win the league, nobody cares

blue underpants said:
Tonight the rags will pick up their 20th league title and nobody but themselves will give two hoots, a player sinking his teeth into another players arm is making far bigger headlines and it is really pissing them off.
They will never have that glorious sensation and emotion that not only us blues had but nearly every supporter of football had last May, no they will have a humdrum run of the mill win over Villa sing some nursery rhymes and unfurl a 20th banner with something on it about "our trophy back'' kiss the piss cans arse for 10 mins as he makes a slurred speach from the center spot and that will be that.
Enjoy it while it last you over opinionated fuckers we wont make the same mistakes next year and the great thing is they know it, iv looked them in the eyes and they know it

Nobody cares because they win it all the fucking time and it's become boring seeing them win it AGAIN.

Hardly anything for us to be proud about, is it.

de niro said:
i care more that we handed it them last august. the lack of decent signings meant we stood no chance. in fact we've done really well finishing with the points total we have. add the cup and i'm pretty chuffed.
They didnt win it Bill....we lost it.

Whats annoying them most is we are pissing on their parade again by being favourites to win the cup. When they won 19 we won the cup which ripped down their pathetic banner and stopped any major boasting, then last year we snatched the title in the most dramatic and talked about way and they won sod all. They can try and big up regaining the title but its what bacon face has them set up for, grinding out the wins over the weaker teams. Recently both City and Chelsea have brought their A games to the table and beaten them with superior football thus showing them up as flat track bullies and not the all conquering football gods the fans want. They so want to lord it over us but they can't. It must be so frustrating the poor sods lol

NipHolmes said:
Of course people will care.

RVP will been seen as a masterstroke and to their credit they didn't rely on Scholes return to carry them through either.

It's their 20th title that's a big achievement, it will be portrayed as a fitting season. An a great achievement coupled with taking a title back from their nearest rivals. Trust me, this is how it will go.

I care too, I care that we squandered any chance of keeping it with draws. Whilst some were proud of unbeaten it was papering cracks. We have to set up to win, not to not concede. A solid backline is needed don't get me wrong but when you have a lineup as good as our we need to be top heavy in setup so we get the most out of a collective unit.

IMO our undoing has been lack of quality squad option, little pace and also a deep midfield. We need to bring in athleticism in CDM position and we need a solid left sided player. Nothing woudl make me happier than to go for Mascherano (bench player at Barca) and Bale (talking £70m for both imo). Those two would perfect our side imo. After that quality younger players to boost squad options and cover.

I think we need a big summer and we need two players to upgrade our starting eleven and then we need 3-4 players to boost squad depth and quality. After that I'd trim players who are expensive side options who don't justify their wage.

I think we will win it again next year with a change of tactics and shake up of squad.

Ive been saying sign Mascherano for the last 2 years.

Blue2112 said:
I'm bothered in that we are a much better team than we have shown and could have quite conceivably have won the title again which would have been unthinkable only a few years ago. However football isn't quite that simple and we didn't start the season convincingly and that form languished for quite a while with everyone thinking it would click. Well it didn't because we didn't concentrate and commit ourselves fully and added to the injuries we picked up it became a stop start season. Our recent form has been better and the hope is we will strengthen, take this into next year and perform much better over the 38 games next season.

The silver lining is the FA Cup and if we can add a third (4th if you count the community shield) trophy to our cabinet in as many seasons then I think overall we can't compalin too much and be happy to finish second and collect some silverware.

Next season is a different matter and there must be some progress in the Champions League and a more sustained fight for the title. There must be a higher calibre of footballer brought into the club than we did last summer and we must be competing in both domestic cup competitions to the latter stages. And finally I would like to see a more harmonious dressing room/squad/club togetherness portrayed to the media even if the opposite is true behind the scenes. It does our image no good whatsoever.

Dont worry about image fella.. Suarez has done more to ruin liverpools image yet no one gives a toss..even liverpool fans..

most hate us now and our image would only be for them anayway.. fuckem.

Ok they won the league or should I say we gave it away but spare a thought for me.
Im a Blue through and through but the rest of my family wife,kids and grandkids are tv brainwashed rags so my life today is shit and on top of this I wont have enough points for the Final.

Saw this on facebook, made me chuckle

" Will the Police charge Suarez or is it up to Ivanovic to press charges? Also why do City fans keep going on about "United will not win it the way we did" Well never say never! At least we will get a guard of honour from the rest of the teams once we win unlike Citeh!! lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.