United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: They win the league, nobody cares

"Tonight the rags will pick up their 20th league title and nobody but themselves will give two hoots"

This is exactly why I am dreading it in 20 or so years time when we overtake their hall of silverware, It will feel so routine it won't be worth celebrating.

Re: Bitter Red's?

ell said:
I think its brilliant how today is more about city not winning the title rather than United winning it.

No ones talking about the shite they're all talking about citeh! - So if that's the case it would suggest they know where not a one title wonder! - Fucking muppets know where here and were not going anywhere - We showed that when we pissed all over 'em the other monday night in that sorry excuse for a home ground with the shittest home support i've heard all season even though it was derby!

Enjoy your night in your arm chairs watching your lot win OUR trophy back... make sure you keep it clean as were coming for it next season, and you'r all shitting bricks as your getting mouthy, and if you didn't think we were a threat you wouldn't be getting mouth!

Tut ta!

cityfans said:
"Tonight the rags will pick up their 20th league title and nobody but themselves will give two hoots"

This is exactly why I am dreading it in 20 or so years time when we overtake their hall of silverware, It will feel so routine it won't be worth celebrating.

Yet you sound like a United fan already, expecting medals before the season kicks off

Caveman said:
DavidManc said:
Stop going on about it if you don't care. It hurts me and we all know it hurts you. They're winning it by 13 points and you're classing it as a "whimper"? oh dear.
"Hurts"? Don't think so! It's slightly disappointing that we haven't challenged for it this season but, unlike you lot, we support our club because we love to do so whether they're successful or not. We can hopefully win the FAC and make up for what has been a below par season on expectations, and we'll dust ourselves down and go again next year.

Anyone hurting today must have turned up last season and decided to be a Blue then because we know what hurting feels like and this certainly isn't it. In fact, I'm quite happy!

This

glad it's going to be over soon, let them pretend to be elated for a week, then we will play in the final and celebrate properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.