United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theory number one thousand, nine hundred and fifty eight is that Alex Fergurson- actually that's Sir Alex Fergurson to me and you - will announce his retirement the day after if City win the FA Cup in a bid to generate 'massive' crowds to their end of season parade. You heard it here first!

Blue2112 said:
Conspiracy theory number one thousand, nine hundred and fifty eight is that Alex Fergurson actually that's Sir Alex Fergurson to you and me will announce his retirement the day after if City win the FA Cup in a bid to generate 'massive' crowds to their end of season parade. You heard it here first!

Wouldn't that lead to loads of blues going as well, to celebrate him fucking off?

quiet_riot said:
Blue2112 said:
Conspiracy theory number one thousand, nine hundred and fifty eight is that Alex Fergurson actually that's Sir Alex Fergurson to you and me will announce his retirement the day after if City win the FA Cup in a bid to generate 'massive' crowds to their end of season parade. You heard it here first!

Wouldn't that lead to loads of blues going as well, to celebrate him fucking off?

Good point, see you outside the Stretford Arndale first thing Monday morning, i'll be the one sporting a blue carnation with a copy of king of the kippax under my arm ;-)

Swales lives said:
Are there any rags left on this thread? That Ronaldo and JMC bloke?
I wondered what they thought about their latest LIES being exposed. After AttendanceGate, we now have the Mini-ParadeGate, y'know that day where 300 rag nobheads jogged behind a bus on Deansgate when it was raining.
Don't have as much time for t'internet these days following a change in my job and pretty much keep to a watching brief on here when I do have time to come on now but thought it'd be rude not to reply as you (sort of) mentioned me by name.

Having said that, I was brought up to believe that it's rude to yawn in company so perhaps I'd be better not replying ;-)

Man U Fan beat up.

1hp005.jpg

The truth be known the silly **** fell over ha ha

JM Mcr said:
Swales lives said:
Are there any rags left on this thread? That Ronaldo and JMC bloke?
I wondered what they thought about their latest LIES being exposed. After AttendanceGate, we now have the Mini-ParadeGate, y'know that day where 300 rag nobheads jogged behind a bus on Deansgate when it was raining.
Don't have as much time for t'internet these days following a change in my job and pretty much keep to a watching brief on here when I do have time to come on now but thought it'd be rude not to reply as you (sort of) mentioned me by name.

Having said that, I was brought up to believe that it's rude to yawn in company so perhaps I'd be better not replying ;-)
Are you T Shirt John's very dull younger brother?

Talking of their dismal parade; I was putting some plastic rags in their place last night and informing them of the GMP report on crowd size. We questioned why they chose the Monday after the FA Cup for their parade and risk being really embarrassed.
A scenario cropped up that had me worried and excited at the same time: Slur Baconface will announce his retirement on FA Cup weekend. This will take headlines away from us and make sure the numbers on the parade swell.

Could we have got to him that much that he does this. I don't know if I'd be chuffed or annoyed at the tw@t

Chuffed to f**k I think. That'd certainly accelerate their decline. The Slurgie factor has been what's kept them at the top of the Prem this season,Agueroooooooooo's goal stung like hell last season & they've gone all out to win the league,as borne out in their performances in the cups & CL. I think he knows he's not got long left in the game & will retire on a relative high,because he knows we're not going away & are only going to get stronger.

So according to the papers the Glazers have given the go ahead for the rags to spend big in the summer, but bit I thought they didn't buy success!! WANKERS.

Did you guys see this?

Dan Roan, BBC SportFOOTBALL
"Premier League say their incoming chairman Anthony Fry is a Man Utd fan - just like FA's incoming chairman Greg Dyke & FA vice chairman David Gill."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.