United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
cleavers said:
There were rags slating souralex on 606 tonight, still harping on about his poor team selection at the etihad last season. Oh how last year still hurts :)

Their season has petered out, even though they've won the league, today's performance and defeat has left a number of them confused. They're so used to winning the league, it doesn't mean as much, especially with 4 games to go, against a piss poor villa, its just not doing it for them, and of course they can't help but remember how we won it, and how they lost it last season.

It still hurts badly :)

At least we still have a big day out to look forward too.

Suppose they have our final to look forward too hoping we lose!
Lets hope we piss on those chips too.

AntiUnited said:
IrelandSuperman said:
RagCafe now OMG! :D Obv they want to ban smiling...! :D

XDXDXDXDDXXDXDXD i know its beautiful

o and luiz is my hero after what he did to united

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibddC6SZ22kh0n.gif[/bigimg]

<3333

Oh this is beautiful. Karma is definitely a b.tch!

Luiz is a prick. That's exactly what he did to Kun. Personally I think that fucking big grin is bringing the game into disrepute. Rafael's is a turd but he basically did nothing more or less than Aguero.

Loved the Chelsea fans singing "We'll race you back to London"

since 92
• Chelsea £842m - 3 titles
• Man City £704m - 1 title
• L'pool £602m - 0 title
• United £532m- 13 titles

Do they still hype Cleaverly? He was absolutely dire. I've never actually seen him play well.

David-Luiz-collides-with--008.jpg

Castiel said:
Do they still hype Cleaverly? He was absolutely dire. I've never actually seen him play well.
Same, I have heard so much about him and how he is the future of United's midfield. Always here them talking about how well he did in the first month of last season, can't actually remember a good game he had though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.